269

Chapter 269

The fun of criticizing the controversy was bound to get boring as time passed if there was no new news.

In particular, those who had already been fed up with drinking honeydew from the Cha Eugene controversy for five days were excited about the new reversal elements and incidents.

This was because it was an act of supplying a new object, not taking away the object to be cursed at.

-The production crew must have gone crazy

-Where the hell do these people come from? They pop out every time.

-Idol Co Impact, fuck. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-No, it's not a mafia game. Why is there a twist?

-The staff must have been really scared, so I'm glad they recorded it ㅠㅠㅠ

Even if the production team weren't celebrities like Cha Eugene, the topic was still there.

<Idol Co> was a very famous show, especially because season 2 was so dramatically ruined.

People were interested in the reveal of the production team's background as if a secret had been exposed.

And in order to more comfortably criticize the new target, Cha Eugene was returned to the victim position.

Just as they did to Park Moondae when they cursed Cha Eugene.

-What's wrong with these crazy bastards for criticizing Cha Eugene for nothing? If it were me, I would develop a mental illness.

-I'm so sad that I can't speak.

-I doubt that the video was also leaked by the production team. Isn't that why Cha Eugene looks bad?

└ Wow

└This is really giving me goosebumps...

Public opinion was smoothly transforming the production crew into people with more terrible personalities than Cha Eugene.

And at the public opinion showing signs of a reversal in an instant, quite a few fans and people felt a strong sense of exhaustion.

-So they started cursing first ㅋㅋㅋ they destroyed humanity

- Even if they asked to hit neutral gear, this video is the most obvious evidence. No, they should've waited a little longer... Just a little.

└Honestly, wasn't the situation too clear? We can't blame the people who swore.

└ You seem to be a fan, but I think it's a relief even now. These guys haven't changed...

Even if they couldn't understand the situation, they couldn't help it. It was too dangerous to pour cold water on this public opinion that Cha Eugene had just won.

Because there were many people who wanted to justify their swearing at Cha Eugene somehow.

So these fans also shut up and accepted that people were criticizing the production team and restoring Cha Eugene's image.

And Cha Eugene's recovery received this reaction and spread with momentum.

This look deepened as the agency secretly issued a statement.

["For fear of harm to a third party"... T1 Stars' Cha Eugene of TeStar's position is clear]

- He thought there was no recording, so he couldn't say it right away because he was afraid the staff would misunderstand him