311

Chapter 311

Act 2 of TeStar's concert was a series of endless climaxes.

The narrative of Kim Raebin and Seon Ahyeon continued, and the boy's inner side, dominated by impulse, eventually flowed in a dangerous and dark direction.

A stage to express that passion.

[The day that finally came

Coming]

In place of the sound of traditional musical instruments, fragmented electronic sounds placed instead create an ominous noise.

[End here today

Never get away from me, ya]

The version of the song, which was much darker than the original song, was intense and sexy enough to look slightly grotesque.

Ryu Chungwoo, standing in the center, nodded with an expressionless expression.

'Joseon Zombie...'

The gamer didn't think any concept could be more intense than this, and she thought this was the most conflicting part and the best climax.

But no.

For each part that seemed like this was the climax, a new build-up went in and continued o rise.

'Uh uh uh?'

'Better me', which depicted the wandering of a boy who had overcome his enemies but had doubts about himself, followed.

It was an overwhelming shadow performance.

'This is the climax!'

It wasn't.

After wandering and gaining enlightenment, the boy returned to his true self and held a splendid return ceremony.

"... ??"

The stage that unfolded was 'Daybreak', a combination of the two titles from the past activities, 'Wheel' and 'Drill'.

Firecrackers like fireworks exploded, and the insanely colorful and exciting, jaw-dropping performance caught the attention.

[Turn my ferris wheel around

Fire-light bursting like a star!]

A shudder passed.

It was truly a stage worthy of the climax of a concert... But now the gamer knew it too.

It wasn't.

'What else is there?? Uh??'

At this point, she was starting to look forward to it.

At the bottom of that psychology, there was also a wish that this crazy performance would continue without ending.

Because this stimulation and immersion was so delicious!

And as if to repay that heart, the next stage continued.

Tung-.

But this time something was different.

'It's taking a long time... ?'

The preparation time was longer than before.

Long after the VCR was turned off, only drums rang on the black stage.

'What?'

But everything returned to the stage at once.

With an exciting whistling sound.