242

Chapter 242

A few hours ago... Behind the stage set for TeStar's virtual donation concert.

"Do you need water?"

"I'm okay."

Cheongryeo was used to the backstage.

From a small local festival at the time when things didn't go well to a stadium full of VTIC staff members.

He repeatedly experienced all stages of the industry, and the layers of familiarity were forming deep layers within him.

That was why the members of VTIC were also used to the calmness of the leader.

The way he seemed to have been born to do this job, without being disturbed or clumsy in any situation.

So, after their debut, they quickly became calm as well, as if it were contagious.

"Wow, I think I'm trembling."

"I know, right? I guess this is the burden of the guest."

"That's right. Originally, we should do better at someone else's party!"

VTIC chatted eloquently in front of their WeTube upload camera and waited for Cheongryeo to come in at the right time as usual.

It was an appropriate decision.

"It's a meaningful project, so I hope it will be helpful to TeStar hoobaenim."

"That's right~ Thank you for inviting us to a good place, TeStar hoobaenim!"

The members smiled and waved at the camera, and Cheongryeo thought to himself with a smile.

'No, it's a loss.'

Seriously, did they have to say such nonsensical things?

It was unavoidable because the members were selected only by considering the accident rate and stage quality, but no one noticed it too quickIv.

If this was the case, then it'd be shameful to do badly.

'If we do good, then it's good, and if we do bad, then it's bad.'

All of them were guests at their juniors' concert, and besides, they were seniors in the same industry who were going to sing songs made by said juniors.

Of course, he couldn't blame only the members.

'I can't help it because the plan is so good.'

Cheongryeo recalled the conversation during his visit to Park Moondae in the hospital when this appearance was made.

Park Moondae's first proposal for a donation concert.

-How about co-hosting?

-Hm.

At this time, VTIC's schedule was on the verge of turning murderous.

It was because they were preparing for a complete comeback.

After the great success of Cheongryeo's solo album, VTIC's range of motion was greatly freed.

It meant that the attitude of the board of directors, who were hesitant about releasing albums and were worried about VTIC's decline becoming visible, had disappeared.

Thanks to this, the preparation of the album gained momentum without the need for Cheongryeo to make any adjustments.

And, like all idols who were usually in the position of VTIC, they were scheduled to go abroad after appearing on a local music show for a week.