268

Chapter 268

I had to make a proposition.

The production crew for this TeStar documentary were the ones who left the studio after the collapse of Idol Co Season 2.

And after cutting only the vantage point of the contract violation video, they tried to steal it and even leaked it.

"... ..."

These fucking bastards... I had to calm down.

There was nothing more absurd when it came to organizing.

'I need someone to give me feedback.'

My head was heated and my reasoning could jump around, so I needed to keep my thinking balanced.

I informed the most cold-hearted person I could think of.

"... No wonder."

After hearing the reasoning, the look of nervousness disappeared from Ken Sejin's face. It looked like he was fully convinced.

"It was too much to try to leave out the story for liberal arts."

"Yes."

It was mistaken for documentary madness mixed with real liberal arts personnel. That was for entertainment purposes.

Thanks to that, the TeStar documentary was fun, but now we had to handle the work ourselves because we got stuck in the mud.

'We have to smash the bowl.'

I had no intention of seeing these bastards do anything again, whether it was pure entertainment or entertainer culture wearing entertainment masks.

What should I do?

First of all, there was the most convenient and simple way.

"How about notifying T1?"

"Hmm, didn't the company already know that the production team was from Idol Co Season 2? Now that I look at it, it seems like they entrusted our documentary to them because it's their line."

I shook my head.

"I didn't mean it like that."

"Then?"

"We need to cast doubt on the situation."

If we slightly changed the perspective of this case, it would become a sentence that the company would be sensitive to.

'They would think that they intentionally posted a sensitive video of their artists and sold it to other companies or made a deal.'

It was a suspicion of fatal betrayal.

And that it wasn't a mistake, but rather a deliberate attempt to profit.

As evidenced by Gold 1's agency's industrial espionage case, the larger the company, the more enraged it tended to be when it thought that it had been caught.

'Then, it's enough to make them feel like they've been caught.'

After quickly explaining the matter, I added an afterword.

"I think they'll get even more angry because they'll think that they were stabbed in the back of the head when they raised them."

We had to gently encourage them to think that when they rescued the people who were smashed with <Idol Co 2>, their eyes were turned upside down without knowing the grace.

'Well, it's not wrong.'

Then the head office would take care of it and cut it down so that these production crews wouldn't be able to set foot in the major industry again.