369

Chapter 369

After doing something he called a 'reboot', Keundal started talking actively again.

[Hyung, I think I'm feeling better!]

Certainly, the pop-ups he displayed were no longer unstable and had calmed down.

But my head was feeling infinitely more complex. It was to the point where I thought it was going to explode like this.

'A new game system is emerging here?'

I was silent for a moment and then slowly opened my mouth.

"Therefore... It means that this game status window was created by the system itself, not you."

[Yes... I just modified it a bit.]

It seemed that during the mixing process, the system was able to interfere with the status window, just as Keundal interfered with the system.

'No, is this a completely new application?'

Either way, it was not a good thing. ... However, there was something puzzling.

I touched my chin.

"Why does this look like 'Section 127'?"

Yes. I knew I saw this 'Collect Companions' from somewhere, and the items from the interface strangely overlapped.

The game company we collaborated with.

[That's because of me! I wanted it to be familiar to you, at least in game form... I tried it.]

"Really? ... Thanks."

If so, it meant that this structure and content itself were originally intended to be provided by the system.

'It feels uncomfortable.'

With a frown, I flipped through the holograms one by one and looked at the contents.

First of all, the notation in the status window was similar to before.

[Player: Ryu Gunwoo (Park Moondae)]

Singing: A+

Dance: B

Appearance: A

Talent: A-

Characteristics: Infinite potential

Until the next awakening opportunity / Exp 1000

Even though my characteristics were completely gone and all my abilities were downgraded, it was still an incredible report card considering my age.

'An all-rounder who has nothing to throw away.'

Was this my original ability without any system corrections I had received so far? The situation seemed too trash to be proud of, so I skipped over it.

The problem started after that.

[Recruited colleague: Shin Jaehyun]

Until the next recruitment opportunity / Exp 1000

Why was this bastard listed here?