266

Chapter 266

Cha Eugene was used to conversing in a language other than his mother tongue.

However, that did not guarantee a completely rich expressive power. There was always some misunderstanding.

So, the words Cha Eugene chose were always straightforward.

"They only ask about bad things."

"The documentary crew?"

"That's right!"

Cha Eugene nodded and put the ice cream in his mouth.

And began to grumble in fast English.

[What traces the car accident left, how hard it was to prepare for the concert, and whether there were any injuries or safety issues! And they asked if I have ever felt skeptical about this work? What kind of guard did they think they were interviewing?]

Park Moondae responded by wagging his fingers.

"So, they kept asking you if you were unhappy."

"Yes!"

He understood what he was saying. So, it was great to talk to this person!

"Why should I reply to them? [We don't even have enough time to show our cool and best sides. And I'm happy!]"

He wanted to give delight, not to show pain or negative energy.

Cha Eugene had a philosophy about his job. He had no intention of living like some celebrities who sold their personal lives for fame.

So he crossed his arms.

Coincidentally, it was the same posture as the person opposite him.

"So, I'm not apologizing."

It was a statement of conversion, but the pink hair on the other side smiled.

"... You must have been very sad about what Lee Sejin said, right?"

He was right on track.

[Of course!]

"Lee Sejin said it for you. If the only thing that comes out of this is that you hit the camera, it will always be your loss. People will misunderstand."

"It's okay. I don't care."

"Then, you should care about the team. Because we care."

"... ..."

Park Moondae used an ambiguous expression to mean both the damage to the team and the concern for Cha Eugene.

However, Cha Eugene only understood the latter and nodded obediently.

'He's worried about me.'

It was a net function of linguistic misunderstanding.

"And the crew... They must have wanted to show that we can handle the unfortunate and difficult things. We're popular, and we have already shown a lot of cool things."

Park Moondae slowly changed the path of his words.

"Everyone has pain, and seeing it in person makes us feel more human. It looks genuine."

Cha Eugene respected this clever team member and listened to everything he said.

And Park Moondae slowly respected Cha Eugene.

"But they can't force us to show pain."

That was the correct answer

"Yes."