225

Chapter 225

Convincing my roommate wasn't as difficult as I thought.

"It's been a while since I haven't looked at the internet, and I haven't had any withdrawal symptoms during that time."

"Yes. I-it's fine, Moondae... !"

"So, I think it's true that I monitored it for stress relief, not for addiction."

"Uh, uh uh?"

"As you said, if I go too far, it might be stressful, but... I took a break and got my senses back."

Seon Ahyeon couldn't keep his mouth shut as if he didn't know that the words would connect like this.

"I think I'll be able to control myself in order to not get stressed."

"O-of course, Moondae would do well, but..."

And this would be the part where I'd turn the conversation around.

"It was thanks to you. Thank you."

"... !! N-no, Moondae handled it well, but, what... !"

"Okay. In the future, I will adjust well and monitor in a stress-free way."

It was over.

Afterward, Seon Ahyeon was dragged around the schedule in a daze, feeling like he had been scammed, but it must have been okay because he soon recovered.

In this way, I succeeded in freely resuming monitoring using the break time.

"The preparations start tomorrow at 7:00 for the concept photo shoot, so let's not sleep late."

"Yes!"

And the night when today's work was over...

'It's been a while.'

As soon as I laid down on the bed, I looked through the related community once.

Slowly, starting from the past.

First of all, 〈K-NOW〉, which was filmed in the beginning, was gradually escaping from the K-pop hell camp and was also working as a healing camp.

That smooth route change seemed to have worked well for viewers, and thanks to that, TeStar was still scoring quite a bit.

-Seon Ahyeon's special stage was performed by both female and male idols, so there was a big difference in size. I thought he was a deer, not an elk. Fuck.

- ㅠㅠ I'm suing Lee Sejin. He was kind to foreigners and made Loviewers excited.

-Have you seen BaeSe's sunglasses pictorial, American guys? This is the dignity of a Korean idol who was an actor.

Once the ability and composure of the mentors were compared with ordinary participants, it seemed that the editing made the atmosphere rise properly.

My portion was concentrated in the beginning, so there was no big change, but as the behind-the-scenes scene unfolded... There were a lot of cute words.

-Moondae learns really hard. If you're sincere about being an idol, you won't miss an opportunity to learn every time. ㅠㅠ

-What are you thinking, standing cutely by yourself ㅠㅠ (screenshot of Moondae in a corner during break time)

-It's so cute when he pricks up his ears whenever people speak.

-Yes? Can't you see? It can't be... (GIF with dog ears)

Of course, everything would have been good except for the fact that the behind-the-scenes scene was a special stage practice camera with Cheongryeo.

-The two of them did variety shows together, so they seem to be close. What should we name the two of them?