389

Chapter 389

I already knew how Seon Ahyeon lived here.

'Because there's a lot of information.'

Articles.

Interviews, magazines, WeTube...

It was no different from reality that I could see Seon Ahyeon's name through auto-completion by just entering 'Seon' in the search box.

However, the search results were different.

... Because Seon Ahyeon here didn't quit ballet.

[Seon Ahyeon wins Prix de Lausanne... The future of Korean ballet is bright]

[K-Syndrome in ballet? Seon Ahyeon "I worked sincerely"]

After winning a prize at an international competition that only teenagers participated in, he distinguished himself in various competitions and joined an overseas ballet company.

Because he was such a good person, he became famous in Korea as soon as he got through the algorithm on WeTube, and he was even filmed in a few commercials after appearing on a talk show.

So, I thought there would be no chance of him meeting Ryu Gunwoo unless I debuted.

The person in question suddenly jumped out and started talking.

Without stuttering even once, his tone was much more refined than that of the guy I knew.

"Would you like some coffee instead?"

"... No."

It felt like I got hit in the head. Fuck.

I poured out the remaining drink in my mouth and mumbled.

"Thank you. It was a good drink."

So please go away.

"Yes."

However, Seon Ahyeon did not leave and sat quietly next to me.

'What is he doing?'

I reflexively checked him. He was wearing a black neck-tie that looked like casual clothing, and his hair was not set.

If he came to the filming set as an idol, he wouldn't have done this.

"..."

It wasn't like I never wondered why Seon Ahyeon was in this state and not an idol.

Because I knew the point in Seon Ahyeon's life that his path changed from an idol to this for sure.

[Sehwa Arts Middle School Graduation List]

'There was no Chae Seodam among his classmates.'

Seon Ahyeon here did not meet Chae Seodam in school because their ages were different.

So he graduated without any trouble, continued to major in ballet, and continued down that path.

There was no room for deviation.

-Yes, actually... My body shape wasn't suited for ballet.

This guy previously said he quit by talking about things like his feet and pelvis, but it seemed like there was a mental cause as well.