337

Chapter 337

Let's look at TeStar's previous film cameo appearances again.

-When the main character leads a large-scale battle, the role of backing up a supporting character and disappearing.

'It's a perfect composition for homage or parody.'

Looking at the scenario scene roughly, it seemed that not only us but also a lot of game characters would appear as if passing by.

'If I'm guessing, it's probably right before the climax in the mid-to-late half of the movie.'

However, what would happen if we were the only ones who suddenly jumped out as game characters, neither established actors nor CGs?

Even if we did well, we wouldn't be able to do it.

If we were a little clumsy, it'd be solemn.

'If we go further, we will be ridiculed on the Internet.'

It was understandable that the director and the field didn't like it. This was clearly a choice made by the production company as a company to company.

And the producer sitting in front of us right now was the head of the working staff located between the production company and the production team.

He had authority, but maybe he was in a position where he could sympathize with the field.

But even now, we had pulled the justification from our side. That person was ready to listen.

'Seon Ahyeon set the mood well.'

Now, if it was possible, if it looked good, he'd accept it.

So I slowly opened my mouth.

First, I threw in carrots.

"We also have no intention of violating the set schedule. In the first place, it is impossible because of our tour schedule."

We were busy too, bastard.

When the interpretation was delivered, the producer nodded quite seriously. I continued talking.

"So, why don't we proceed simply enough so TeStar can come out? Our contract has to be fulfilled."

An interpreter relayed the words of the producer.

"He said let's proceed to secure the schedule by checking scenes that are as similar as possible."

He thought we were bowing down too, so I asked coldly.

But I couldn't to that.

I laughed heartily.

We couldn't appear in a fight scene with that cosplay-like feeling.

It would come out with a different image.

"It's uncomfortable to do it like that, so it's okay to make it a little more comfortable."

I was leading him.

I recalled the scenes I had noticed while reading the summary of the scenario on the plane.

And I picked up one of them.

"How about something like this scene instead?"

This was because I asked our staff, who had been wandering around the filming set, as soon as I got home from the hotel.

I asked the staff about the scenes that they heard mentioned.

And I got one.

-Ah, this...