301

Chapter 301

'T-Holic's Show Business' was a studio entertainment show that had largely disappeared due to observational entertainment shows.

Unlike observational entertainment shows that created interesting situations through editing, it also meant that only the really funny guys were able to survive.

"Ahahaha!! This is driving me crazy."

"Why, why?"

"No... Do you know what Wonseok hyung just said? 'Do all idols these days look like that?'"

Laughter erupted even among the staff at the plausible impersonation. The member who was called spoke awkwardly.

"No, I'm not the only one who's surprised."

"What? That's right."

"You didn't know? If we had debuted now, we would have been doomed, guys. Don't forget that and be humble."

"No, isn't it our talent that we were born with this generation?"

"Stop it! It makes me sad!"

There were comments pouring out as soon as the camera started to roll.

There were no professional entertainers, but perhaps thanks to their idol image, that itself became a character.

Whether it was prejudice or generosity.

'So it's bound to be a burden for a single guest to play an active role here.'

In the show they created, and in the composition where they took the spotlight, the guests had no choice but to rely on the other person in general.

These guys were quite the seniors. Most performers would lose in the seniority category.

"Wow, people were born after millennials?"

"You guys are so cute."

Of course, considering the atmosphere, T-Holic would make a gesture of spreading a plate and scooping it up for their hoobaenims, and then their image would be like this.

-Wow, T-Holic is really good at complimenting ㅋㅋ

-It's been a while since I've seen them talk so comfortably on a show ㅠㅠ Thank you! ♡

-As expected, if you appear on a TV show, you can cure shyness

The moment the momentum was pushed, attention was lost, and the guest's presence was reduced as one of the components of the show.

But if there was someone who didn't care much, the situation would be a little different.

"I'm only cute by a small amount! I'm cool!"

"Huh?"

Cha Eugene raised his hand and shouted.

The T-Holic member opened his mouth, perhaps because it was the first time he received such a violent (?) rejection from the beginning.

'I knew it would be like this.'

Cha Eugene didn't know T-Holic very well.

To him, they were just his seniors and he didn't care very much, so he was just talking hard as usual.

And there wasn't a sense of disrespect. Because he was a foreigner.

"That, is that so?"

"Yes! I'm a tiger."

"I see. Our friend Cha Eugene is a tiger."

"That's right! Tiger~ Like a T!"

"T!"