362

Chapter 362

---------------------==

[New TeStar entertainment show comes out]

(Trailer video)

The combination of the prankster PD and TeStar, who are famous for their legendary presences every time ㅋㅋㅋ

+I guess they're going to the countryside!

---------------------==

It was 11 o'clock on a weekday night, and there were many people watching the live broadcast.

Kim Raebin's fan saw the trailer that had just appeared on TV and accessed the Internet, and of course, there was a lot of discussion about it in the community.

-A combination we can trust

-Wow, our grandsons are already cute ㅠㅠ

-I guess it's really a healing show this time. It's time for our kids to take a break, really.

-I think only real fans will watch this

└?? There are a lot of people who like these kinds of things, what are you talking about?

└Direct hit ㅋㅋ

To sum it up, the response was moderately good as it was a steady-selling show taking place in the country created by a production crew that was known for having legendary concepts.

However, Kim Raebin's fan knew.

The fact that there wasn't a lot of mixed opinions meant that it wasn't a hot topic.

'This means that only real fans will be watching this.'

During the hotteok and stranded island shows, they were so spectacular that it almost turned the Internet upside down, but now it was just ordinary.

She sighed.

"Hoo."

She pretended that her younger brother wasn't there watching the TV trailer with her. However, he started poking her on the back.

"What's wrong? They're appearing on a variety show though? Isn't that good?"

"Oh, if you don't know then just shut up."

This was some kind of signal.

'Manners!'

There was no jealousy or anger. She had other thoughts anyway.

'Is it time for that now?'

Kim Raebin's fan was feeling a little bit upset.

As a freelancer and a beginner in society, she began to compromise her personality with social life, and so she felt a similar sentiment.

'Now that they have completed their annual break and won the grand prize, they should do something comfortable.'

Yes. TeStar said they were feeling sick and had a few days of rest before. Wasn't the title performance of this activity already crazy?

'Their eyes will look lifeless soon.'

In the past, she would have run amok and said things like, 'Get my favorite medieval rabbit out of the crowd of people who forgot about their original intentions,' but not anymore.