I'd Lie

A/N:  Here it is, fresh off the press the first song fic to this story!     It will start off innocent but will get to the mature rating!   Let me know what you think!   Enjoy

A/N: Here it is, fresh off the press the first song fic to this story! It will start off innocent but will get to the mature rating!   Let me know what you think! Enjoy

I'd Lie

Lilly Swift was born to her parents Laura and Indigo Swift in Dawsonville Georgia.     They owned a Christmas tree farm and Peach Tree farm.      They lived next door to Bill and Cindy Elliott.      Lilly was the oldest of the Swift kids born on June 28th 1996.   Her twin sisters Jasmine and Jillian followed in 1998 and Joshua Liam and Luna followed in 2000.    

Lilly and Chase were around the same age and quickly became best friends.     They did everything together.     Lilly was devastated when Chase moved to Colorado with his parents, however she got invited to spend two weeks with them there every summer.    She got to watch Chase follow in his dad's footsteps and pursue his passion for racing. Lilly loved spending time with Chase, she started to develop feelings for Chase but kept quiet not wanting to ruin their friendship.

It was June 10th, 2012, Lilly's sixteenth birthday. Her parents surprised her with a sweet sixteen birthday party. It was fun but she was so bummed but sad because Chase wasn't there. He had to qualify for a race. He did call her and sing happy birthday to her, but it wasn't the same. Her best friend Abigail came and sat beside her on the porch swing.

"What's wrong Lilly?" Abigail asks.

"Don't get me wrong I am glad that you were here and all our friends were too but one person was missing." Lilly says.

"Chase." Abigail replies.

"Yes Chase. I was there for his but of course racing took him away from mine. Now don't get me wrong I am happy for him. I know how bad he wants to follow in his dad's footsteps. I am glad he is but it just sucks." Lilly says.

"I guess." Abigail replies.

She had a huge smile on her face which confused her.

"Happy birthday, happy birthday, Lilly May
Oh, I love you so
Sixteen candles make a lovely light
But not as bright as your eyes tonight (as your eyes tonight) (Oh)
Blow out the candles, make your wish come true
For I'll be wishing that you love me, too (that you love me, too)
You're only sixteen (sixteen)
But you're my teenage queen (you're my queen)
You're the prettiest, loveliest girl I've ever seen (I've ever seen) (OH!)
Sixteen candles in my heart will glow
For ever and ever for I love you so (for I love you so)
You're only sixteen (sixteen)
But you're my teenage queen (you're my queen)
Oh, you're the prettiest, loveliest girl I've ever seen (I've ever seen) (OH!)
Sixteen candles in my heart will glow
For ever and ever for I love you so (for I love you so)
For I love you so!" Someone sung in her ear covering her eyes with their hands.