Wildest Dreams

"Wait you want to adopt Nathan?" Lilly asks

"I do. Make him ours officially. It's what Ben and Erin would have wanted." Chase says.

"Okay." Lilly says.

"What's wrong Lil?" Chase asks.

"Nothing at all." Lilly says.

"I'll call our lawyer and have it start the paperwork." Chase says kissing her head.

"Nathan Alexander Elliott. I love the sound of that." Lilly says leaning against him.

"Me too baby." Chase replies.

Chase went to call the lawyer and Lilly went to check on the kids. They had just finished school work for the day and they were now in a circle on the floor.

"What is going on here?" Lilly asks.

"Nathan is showing Natalia how to crawl." Willow says.

"It's the cutest thing and we are just here for the support." Lil Chase says.

Lilly kissed their heads. She then set down on the floor with them and watched. Lo and behold Nathan taught his sister how to crawl. Natalia crawled right to Lilly.

"Good job princess." Lilly says picking her up smothering her in kisses.

Natalia slobbered on her back trying to kiss her.

"Now that's the cutest thing ever. Our lil princess sure loves her Mama." Chase says joining them all on the floor.

As soon as Natalia saw Chase it was game over and she went right for him.

"You were saying?" Lilly says laughing.

"Yes she is a daddy's girl but she's her Mama's whole world." Chase replies.

Lilly nods her head. Chase and their kids were her whole world.

"Daddy can we go to Coca Cola world?" Willow asks.

"Yes daddy can we can we can we!" Georgia begs.

"Hmm should we take them babe?" Chase asks Lilly.

"Well duh I want to see the Polar Bear!" Lilly says.

"Natalia's first trip to Coca Cola world." Chase says.

They all get up off the floor.     They get ready and then they head out to the car and pile in.     Finally off to Atlanta they went.

They arrive in Atlanta a little bit later.

"So we are going to go to the zoo, the aquarium, Coca Cola World and then go and make slime." Chase says.

"Oh that will be fun." Lilly says.

"Yeah,   Okay kids what are your some of you favorite animals?" Chase asks them.