Daylight

It's been a few weeks since Texas

It's been a few weeks since Texas.     Lilly was getting bigger by the second.     They had a reveal and let their family and friends know that they were having twins, both boys.    They had just gotten down to Daytona for the last race in the regular season.  They went down early. They were staying at a villa on the beach with Ryan and Gianna and Alex and Ashley and the kids. They had spent the day at the beach with the kids and relaxing and enjoying the weather. They had a cook out on the beach and later that evening after the kids were in bed Lilly was laying in the hammock swing on their balcony enjoying the soft breeze and listening to the waves crash. She was looking at a magazine.

Chase just finished putting Natalia down for the night she was teething and extra clingy to her daddy. He slid in beside her kissing her head.

"Natalia finally asleep?" Lilly asks.

"Umm hmm. After like two stories and four songs." Chase replies.

"Poor thing. Cutting teeth is never fun." Lilly says.

"I know. I put the stuff on her gums and gave her the teething ring with the whiskey on it." Chase says.

"Good that should help her." Lilly says.

"I know. Worked for all the other ones. You are a pro at this." Chase replies kissing her head.

"I know. I am also glad that Nathan is adjusting to life in this zoo." Lilly says with a laugh.

"I know right. I am glad too and it's so crazy how much he looks like you but you don't share DNA." Chase replies.

"I know." Lilly says.

She snuggled closer to him as she picked her magazine back up.

"What ya looking at Lilly Bean?" Chase asks.

"A maternity shoot magazine." Lilly says.

"Oh." Chase replies.

"Yes I am so sad I never did one with any of the kids. I never been into that kinda stuff but I don't know." Lilly says.

"Do you want to do it baby?" Chase asks.

"I don't know. I do because it will be nice to look back on and especially since this is our last baby." Lilly replies.

"But?" Chase asks.

"How do you know there is a but?" Lilly asks.

"Lil baby, I've know you almost your entire life. I know you better than you know yourself." Chase replies.

"This is true. I will only do it if you will do it with me. But I know how private you are." Lilly says.

"We will see baby." Chase says kissing her.

They stayed like that for a bit before going inside and going to bed.

My love was as cruel as the cities I lived in
Everyone looked worse in the light
There are so many lines that I've crossed unforgiven
I'll tell you the truth, but never goodbye
I don't wanna look at anything else now that I saw you
I don't wanna think of anything else now that I thought of you
I've been sleeping so long in a 20-year dark night
And now I see daylight, I only see daylight