Today was a Fairytale

It's been a few months since Lilly had Willow in a closet of all places. But Willow was unscathed and thriving.    Chase and Lilly were enjoying watching her little personality come to life. Chase was such a hands on daddy, taking on feedings, diaper changes and other things in between racing for a championship. Lilly was right by his side. He went on a tear winning races but won races when they counted most. He took home the checkered flag at the Charlotte Roval which locked him into the final eight. He then went on to win Martinsville to lock him into the final four. Then in Phoenix he went on to win not only the race itself but his first ever Nascar Cup Championship. Lilly had never been prouder of him.

Despite the craziness of Chase's schedule and add in the newborn factor with Willow but they also somehow planned Lilly's dream wedding. It was a no brainer for them to get married in Ireland since that is where it all began for them as a couple. Chase loved Willow like no other but he really wanted a son. Lilly wasn't keen against not trying. She wanted to have their babies back to back if she could.

They were now over in Ireland getting ready to say I Do on Chase's birthday. Abigail, Erin, Ashely, Emma, Gianna, Katelyn and Amy came over and took her out for a bachelorette party with strippers involved. It was fun.    Ryan, William, Alex, Kyle and Kasey also took Chase out for a bachelor party also including strippers.  

It was now their Wedding Day. Lilly woke up before anyone else. She made herself a cup of tea and sat there sipping it, taking it all in. She looked around seeing her closest friends laying on the cots with her girl Willow laying in their  pack and play. She was excited.    Her phone went off.    She looked down seeing a message from Chase.

"Good morning baby, It's a beautiful day, we're looking for something dumb to do
Hey baby, I think I wanna marry you." Chase texts.

"Is it the look in your eyes or is it this dancing juice?
Who cares, baby, I think I wanna marry you." Lilly texts back.

"I love you, see you soon when you become Mrs. Elliott." Chase says.

"I can't wait baby. I love you more." Lilly replies.

She put her phone down. She was happy.

"I am happy to see you happy." Abigail says sitting up.

"Thanks. I am so happy." Lilly says.

"You deserve it Lilly." Gianna says as she sits up too.

"Yes you do. You and Chase are just soulmates." Ashley replies.

"Let's get this little angel up and get ready. I get the marry my soulmate today.." Lilly says.

They all get up and get ready. One of the photographers was there taking pictures as they got ready. There was one also with the boys as well. They got Willow up and into her dress and their hair done.    Abigail, Erin, Ashely, Emma, Gianna, Katelyn and Amy got dressed and then had their hair and makeup done. Finally it was Lilly's turn.