A Place in this World

It's been few years since Lilly had the boys in Phoenix

It's been few years since Lilly had the boys in Phoenix. Chase was still racing and Lilly wouldn't have it any other way. Chase had gone down to Daytona early, Lilly stayed back because Willow was in high school. They had just finished for the week and was headed down.

"Thanks mom for staying behind for us. I know you want to be with daddy." Willow says.

"I do baby girl but you and your siblings always come first." Lilly says.

"I know." Willow says hugging her.

"Mom dad just landed we better go!" Lil Chase says.

"Okay guys does everyone have what they need?" Lilly asks.

"Yes!" All the kids replied.

Lilly and the kids headed down to the airfield. They all board the plane. Once the kids were settled Lilly headed up to the cock pit. Chase had just been cleared and took off. Lilly set down right beside him.

"Hey baby." Chase says kissing her head as she laid it on his shoulder.

"Hi baby, I missed you." Lilly says.

"I missed you too baby. I am glad I could come get you." Chase says.

"Yes me too. I know Willow is happy too, she can finally see Aj. It's been a long time." Lilly says.

"I cannot believe they are still crazy about each other." Chase says.

"I'm not. They remind me of us." Lilly says.

"I know and that's what scares me. I don't want her to not go after her dreams and be tied down to Aj and racing." Chase replies.

"Do you think I was tied down baby? I became PR for a race team like I wanted too and still work there till this day. Also I knew what I was getting into when I married you." Lilly says.

"I know but still baby." Chase says.

"Remember Willow has been around racing all her life. She wouldn't do anything she didn't want to do." Lilly says.

"I know but she's too young to be in love." Chase says.

"And we weren't?" Lilly asks.

"I saw other people until I realized that I was in love with you." Chase says.

"I know but I didn't. I knew you were meant to be mine since I first met you. You stole my heart baby and I still haven't gotten back." Lilly says.

"Well has she figured out what she wants to do?" Chase asks.

"Not yet baby. She's still trying to find her place in this world." Lilly says.

"I know and no matter what she decides I'm going to support her." Chase says.

They land in Daytona and get off the plane. From there they head to the villa they would be staying at for the weekend. Ryan and Gianna and Alex and Ashley were there as well along with their kids. Lilly walks in followed by Willow and the kids.