Mean

Lilly and Chase made it home safely just in time for Thanksgiving and to celebrate Chase's 39th birthday

Lilly and Chase made it home safely just in time for Thanksgiving and to celebrate Chase's 39th birthday.     The kids had been busy while they were away. Lilly didn't say anything just took him out for lunch and to play some golf. They came home and the kids nailed him with silly string.

"Happy birthday daddy!" Willow says.

"Thank you guys." Chase says laughing as he chased them throwing the silly string at them.

It was a sight to be seen. They then head into the kitchen and had chicken parm and noodles thanks to Cindy and of course her famous German chocolate cake. It was fun. Chase spent the rest of his birthday doing what the kids wanted to do. That night once they were all sleeping Lilly and Chase head to their room.

"39 and oh so fine and all mine. Happy birthday my love." Lilly says kissing his back as he went to change.

"I'm old." Chase says.

"Hmm you still are as sexy to me as you were with braces." Lilly says.

"Thanks baby, I love you." Chase says.

"I love you too baby. Btw I think you should keep the beard. I love the peaks of greys in it. So sexy." Lilly says.

"Hmm I am glad you think so." Chase says pulling her to him.

The clothes that they both had just changed into were removed in a hurry as they made their way back to the bed. Chase laid her back and no sooner than he pushed his way into her was it game over. They made love a few times before falling into a much needed sleep.

The next morning Lilly  woke up before Chase she threw on his shirt and boxers  and heads into the kitchen. She was on edge and didn't know why. Cooking always calmed her so she headed to the kitchen and was making breakfast.

She had just finished the omelettes when she felt arms snake around her waist.

"Hey baby." Lilly  says.

"Hey baby, what's wrong?" Chase asks nuzzling her.

"I am just on edge. Cooking helps so I cooked." Lilly  says.

"What has you on edge?" Chase asks.

"I don't know. I am still freaked out by everything that happened with Rodger. I know we have a restraining order but he's out on bail and that scares  me." Lilly  says.

"Are you regretting staying with me?" Chase asks.

"Hell No baby absolutely not." Lilly  says turning to face him.

"Okay." Chase says.

"Chase look at me. I love you and I am happy. I know you can protect me, I don't for a second blame you for what happened." Lilly  says lifting his head so their eyes were locked on each other's.