Fifteen

It's been a few months since Daytona and Lilly found out Willow lost her virginity

It's been a few months since Daytona and Lilly found out Willow lost her virginity. Lilly kept it from Chase knowing that he would loose his shit. It was Willow's fifteenth birthday and it was also Sonoma race weekend.    Chase had flown them out a little before  and they took the kids to San Francisco.    They were staying there until the weekend.     Ryan and Gianna and Alex and Ashely as well as Abigail and Kasey and their kids were headed in that evening to have a party and celebrate the big day.

Lilly and Chase had just woken up.

"Hard to believe fifteen years ago today I had our sweet Willow, in the closet of the motorcoach." Lilly says.

"I know and you still look at beautiful as you did that day. I love you." Chase says.

"I love you too. I am so glad she has a summer birthday." Lilly replies.

"Me too baby.   Not far away from yours." Chase says.

"Nope I just turned 37.    Hard to believe." Lilly replies.

"I know you look the same as you did when I first met you." Chase says kissing her softly.

"Thank you baby." Lilly says.

"Hmm do you miss it?" Chase asks.

"Miss what?" Lilly asks.

"Having little ones." Chase asks.

"Do you?" Lilly asks him.

"I do.    Been thinking about asking you to have another one." Chase says.

"Ummm how about no." Lilly says.

"Lil." Chase says.

"No Chase our baby making days are over.    I am happy with the family we have created together.   I am enjoying the kids and doing things with them." Lilly says.

"Just think about it, please." Chase begs.

"I'll think about it okay, but I can assure you it's probably gonna be a no." Lilly says.

Chase sighs.    That was when the door opened and in walked the birthday girl herself.

"Willow what's wrong?" Chase asks.

"I don't feel well, daddy can I lay with you?" Willow  asks.

"Sure sweetheart." Chase says.

Willow climbs on their bed and lays right on her dads chest.    It's always been her spot since she was a little girl.

"You need anything Willow?" Lilly asks covering her with the blanket she carried in with her.

"I don't know I just want my daddy." Willow says.

"I got too princess." Chase says kissing her head.