Gorgeous

A/N: Thanks ladybugprincess8848  for Abigail's line!    😉

A/N: Thanks ladybugprincess8848 for Abigail's line!    😉

It's been a few weeks sense coming home from Hungry.    They had a blast and it was much needed.     They celebrated the holidays and then it was right back to preparing for the upcoming season not only for Chase in cup but Lil Chase in his first ever NASCAR Youth Series season.    It was busy.        Abigail came out to visit with Chase and Lilly she needed some healing after her latest break up.    Ashley and Alex came out prior to the chili bowl and they all joined them there.     Ryan and Gianna even came out for it.     Kasey won it all and that's how Abigail met him.

The NASCAR season started and Chase went out and won the Daytona 500 and they were now in Atlanta for the race the following weekend.     It was Wednesday and Gianna and Ryan, and Alex and Ashely came in  earlier to stay with them.       The kids were happy to be reunited.      Abigail showed up with Kasey.   L

"Aww are you two officially dating!?" Lilly asks in a squeal.

"Yes we are officially dating!" Abigail replies.

"Says the girl who said she would never date or marry a racer." Gianna says chucking.

""I never thought I'd be into someone that much older than me or even a racer because I just didn't vibe with racing.   But then I went to the chili bowl with you and that atmosphere and being there was just wow!   And then meeting Kasey in Victory Lane when he won, locking eyes with his.   Damnit those eyes, then those arms, and the way he just comforts my heart, I knew there was no way I was turning him down - and I blame you both for bringing him around me." Abigail says.

"I mean I can't blame her, Alex's eyes is what drew me to him." Ashely says.

"Right same with Ryan.   It was like he put a damn spell on me." Gianna replies.

"Umm hmm I just want to drown in Chase's caramel eyes." Lilly adds.

They laugh.    They ate dinner and just enjoyed activities with the kids.      Later on once the kids were all tucked in for the night the girls  were sitting around by the fire pit drinking and chatting.    Ryan, Alex, Chase and Kasey were off playing a game of cornhole or horseshoes. 

"So hooters asked me to ask you something?" Gianna says to Lilly.

"What's that?" Lilly asks her.

"They want you to do a shoot for the calendar and to enter to be in the pageant." Gianna says.

"Really, they want me?    A thirty year old mom of 12?" Lilly asks.

"Why not Lil you are smoking hot." Gianna replies.

"Says the actual model, who is currently 5 months pregnant and don't even look it." Lilly says.

"Lill you are beautiful and I think hooters would be honored to have you.    Besides I think Chase would love it." Gianna adds.