Afterglow

The next morning Chase and Lilly woke up

The next morning Chase and Lilly woke up. Tangled limbs and hearts. It was so weird not having Willow but it was their honeymoon and they were going to be exploring Ireland on their own. They only had a few days before they needed to be in Nashville to celebrate Chase's first championship, a championship he so deserved.

Lilly wakes up not feeling Chase beside her. That was when he walked into the room in just a pair of shorts.

"Wow something smells good." Lilly says rubbing her eyes.

"I got us breakfast.  I am going to bring it over to you so we can eat in bed." Chase says.

"I can't wait to spend the day in Dublin." Lilly says.

"I know me either." Chase says.

"But why did we stay packed?" Lilly asks.

"Because we aren't staying here tonight we are staying somewhere else." Chase answers.

"Okay." Lilly says.

They eat their food and then take their luggage out to the car that Chase had rented.  They put the luggage in the trunk and head out to explore Dublin. 

First they did the Guniness tasting tour which was mainly for Chase.  

"Thanks for doing this with me." Chase says.

"Welcome baby.  I know we came here with Ryan but why not?"  Lilly asks.

"It's fine baby." Chase says.

"Okay." Lilly replies.

"You sure you don't want to try the beers?" Chase asks.

"No, we have been intimate a lot lately and I'm ovulating or about to start soon and I really want to get pregnant again." Lilly says.

"Are you sure?" Chase asks.

"Yes I am sure.    I want to have babies back to back like my parents had me and by siblings." Lilly says.

"Okay baby as long as your sure." Chase says kissing her head.

"Are you not wanting another one?" Lilly asks worried

"No, No baby I want that too baby.    As long as you are sure.  I am sure." Chase says kissing her head.

"I do baby.    I want a big family with you." Lilly says leaning up capturing his lips with hers.

Chase kisses her back.

"I love you." Chase says in between kisses.

"Hmm later baby, I want you to rock my world like only you can." Lilly whispers in his ear.

"Hmm gonna put a baby in you, baby. I am determined." Chase says.

They continued on though the factory. Chase was sampling a lot of beers. Finally they headed and did the whiskey distillery and Chase had a blast sampling different whiskey's too.     Lilly was allowing him to drink.    And he did for the both of them.