New Years Day

It's been a week since Chase and Lilly spent their first Christmas together and she told them she was expecting their rainbow baby

It's been a week since Chase and Lilly spent their first Christmas together and she told them she was expecting their rainbow baby. They both spoiled each other and Fletcher of course. Chase was over the moon they had agreed to stop trying when he or she was created because God had other plans for their life. He had went out and bought books and such to prepare to become a father. And most importantly he was treating Lilly like a queen.

It was the day before New Years Eve and Lilly was relaxing on the couch with Fletcher. Chase comes down the steps with a small suit case.

"What is going on?" Lilly asks.

"I packed for you and me. We are going somewhere special." Chase replies.

"We are?" Lilly asks.

"Yes we are. Don't worry Fletcher is coming with us. I know you will love where we are going." Chase says.

"Okay baby. Let me get ready." Lilly replies.

Lilly went and got dressed.

"That's cute baby." Chase says kissing her head.

"Thanks, I am not showing a lot yet since I am only four weeks but I have some bulge and this is comfortable." Lilly replies.

"Well you look amazing baby." Chase replies.

"You okay with keeping it to ourselves right?" Lilly asks.

"Yes even though Gianna knows." Chase says.

"Well she only knows cus she was with me when I took the test." Lilly says.

"Still she knows and knew before me." Chase says.

"Well you can tell Ry as long as he promises to keep his big ass mouth shut." Lilly says laughing.

Chase chuckled too. Lilly made sure everything was turned off as Chase took the bags out to the car. Lilly leashed Fletcher and follows Chase out to the car.

Once they were in the car Chase took off to the airfield. They park and get onto the plane. Once they were settled and Chase was cleared he took off for their surprise destination.