Delicate

Delicate

It's been a few weeks since Lilly told Chase about the twins.     They hadn't told anyone else yet as it was still to early.     They celebrated the new year and was slowly preparing for the new NASCAR season.      They were headed to Charlotte for production day but before they left they had a doctors appointment to see the twins and find out what they were having.

They had just arrived at the doctors office and Lilly checked in.

"I can't wait to find out what they both are." Chase says.

"Me too.    Also I need to talk to her and find out if there is anything else they can give for the sickness." Lilly replies.

"Yes I hate seeing you so sick." Chase adds kissing her head.

Lilly gets called back.    After checking her weight and blood pressure they head to an exam room.      Chase helps her up onto the table.     A few minutes later the doctor comes in.   

"Lilly I am a little concerned that you haven't gained a lot of weight, especially being pregnant with twins." The doctor says.

"Well about that.    I am so sick that I can hardly keep anything down." Lilly says.

"Well that can be a problem. Let me see what I can give you to help. Then I want you to eat small meals four times a day and snacks in between." She says.

"Okay." Lilly replies.

Once they got the medicine settled and the prescriptions written came the best part. The sonogram machine was wheeled in. Lilly lifted her shirt and the doctor rubbed gel along her belly. Soon enough the room was filled with heartbeats.

"That sound will never ever get old." Chase says.

"No it won't." Lilly says.

They watch as the screen came alive with their babies. They saw one and then the other.

"Do you want to know what you are having?" She asks.

"Yes." Chase and Lilly both say together.

"Congratulations guys it looks like you are going to be the parents of one little girl and one little boy. One of each." She says.

"Really one of each?" Chase asks beaming from hear to ear.

"Yup. Congratulations again." She replies.

She made copies of the sonogram for both Lilly and Chase and then steps out. Lilly cleaned the gel off her stomach. Chase helped her off the table.

"Thank you." Lilly says.

"Welcome. Are you ready to go?" Chase asks.

"Yes let's go." Lilly replies.

They stop and schedule her next appointment and then head out. From there they head to the airfield and Chase flies them to Charlotte. They would be staying in their house there for a couple days as they both needed to be there.