The Man

It's been a few weeks since Lilly had their last baby, a little girl and she completed their family

It's been a few weeks since Lilly had their last baby, a little girl and she completed their family. Olivia Nicole Elliott and boy was she a pistol from the jump. After the birth, before she was discharged, Lilly had her tubes tied. Chase was over the moon about being able to enjoy his wife and no more babies. They celebrated Chase in Nashville and after the banquet ended,  they headed to the airport and Chase whisked Lilly and the kids off to a place Lilly always wanted to go. Ryan and Gianna along with their kids, as well as Alex, Ashley and their kids.    It was their annual off season trip.

They boarded the private jet and off they went.    Once the kids were settled and sleeping Chase and Lilly settled in.     Olivia was laying in her bassinet just finished feeding and Chase changed her.

"She should sleep a bit now." Lilly says.

"Yes and we should get some sleep.    It's going to be a fun filled trip." Chase replies.

"I can't wait to see where we  are going." Lilly replies.

"You will love it." Chase says.

They settle down snuggling together falling asleep.

I would be complex
I would be cool
They'd say I played the field before I found someone to commit to
And that would be ok
For me to do
Every conquest I had made would make me more of a boss to you
I'd be a fearless leader
I'd be an alpha type
When everyone believes ya
What's that like?
I'm so sick of running as fast as I can
Wondering if I'd get there quicker
If I was a man

Later on they woke up and got off the plane.    It was still late where they were so they head to the place they would be staying at.    They arrive and get the kids settled back down and back to sleep.

"I can't believe Olivia is still sleeping." Ryan says.

"She is content, had a full belly and a clean hiney." Lilly says.

"Well let's get some sleep so we can go explore where ever we are tomorrow." Gianna says.

"Yes I can't wait to find out where we are and go explore." Ashely replies.

"Goodnight guys, see you in the morning." Alex says.

"Night." Chase replies

They all head to their rooms.     Lilly laid Olivia down without waking her.

"Man this bed is huge!"  Lilly says leaning back launching her self on it.

"It is isn't it." Chase replies landing beside her after doing the same.

"I love it." Lilly says rolling over facing him.

"I love it too  baby." Chase says kissing her shoulder.