Look What You Made Me Do

It's been a few weeks since Lilly had the twins

It's been a few weeks since Lilly had the twins. A boy and a girl to truly complete their family. Chase and Lilly were still trying to get on solid ground after everything that happened, not just Lilly but Chase as well. He took the news that one of the twins was Rodger's badly and almost lost them both.    He was so glad that he got there and stopped her from aborting them as he couldn't see life with out Andrew and Isabella in it.    

It was such a relief when Lilly had them that they both came out looking like Chase spat them out. During that time Chase found his faith and started to practice religion. He was never baptized or went to church because that just wasn't how they practiced. He wanted to get baptized and start practicing like Lilly. She made sure the kids were all baptized and such and they went to church and received all their sacraments cus that's how Lilly was raised and wanted to raise them and he was okay with it. Now he wanted to join them because lord knows Lilly was his saving grace and his angel.

I don't like your little games
Don't like your tilted stage
The role you made me play of the fool
No, I don't like you
I don't like your perfect crime
How you laugh when you lie
You said the gun was mine
Isn't cool, no, I don't like you (oh!)
But I got smarter, I got harder in the nick of time
Honey, I rose up from the dead, I do it all the time
I got a list of names, and yours is in red, underlined
I check it once, then I check it twice, oh!
Ooh, look what you made me do
Look what you made me do
Look what you just made me do
Ooh, look what you made me do
Look what you made me do
Look what you just made me do

Lilly had just finished feeding the twins and changed them before laying back down.    She lays on his chest and leans up kissing him.

"Penny for your thoughts?" Lilly asks.

"Just thinking about how happy I am Andy and Izzy are here." Chase says brushing a strand of hair out of her face.

"Me too baby, I am so thankful you came and talked me out of getting that abortion." Lilly says.

"Me too baby.   Also glad I did a private test ran and turns out I'm their father." Chase says with a smile on his face.

"I know.   But no matter what you would have been their father." Lilly says.

"I know.   I love you." Chase says kissing her.

"I love you too." Lilly replies.

"I got a surprise planned for us.   I know it's supposed to be apart of your Christmas gift but I just can't keep a secret." Chase replies.

"What is it?" Lilly asks intrigued now.

"Well I've gotten to know faith and formed a relationship with God. I want to take a trip to the holy land." Chase says.

"Really?" Lilly asks.

"Yes just you and me. Your parents and mine along with Willow and Lil Chase are going to be watch the kids for us. We will leave right after the season ends." Chase says.