Christmas Must Mean Something More

Lilly continued to work for Alex and Chase for the remainder of the season despite being so sick

Lilly continued to work for Alex and Chase for the remainder of the season despite being so sick.     She got to watch Alex win his first championship and celebrate with him and Ashley.       They then celebrated Chase's birthday and their anniversary. 

Now they were in Dawsonville staying in their log cabin on the Christmas Tree Farm.  They alternated between Dawsonville and Vail every year and Lilly was happy that this year was Dawsonville as she was due any second and was thankful to have not only her family but Chase's family around as well.         Lilly loved doing family traditions with the kids and also making their own.      Somehow they got the house decorated and ready and even got a few trees from the farm.     Lilly loved teaching the kids about their inheritance.      It was now Christmas Eve.

Christmas Eve morning Lilly and Chase woke up when the alarm went off.

"Good morning baby." Chase says kissing her shoulder.

"Good morning baby. Thank you for staying close to home. I know you like to go to Vail and snowtube/snowboard with the kids." Lilly says.

"I do baby, but I want to stay home since you are so close to having these babies and have reached the no fly zone." Chase replies.

"I know and if I don't have them by Daytona we might end up having to drive down." Lilly says.

"I know baby but we will cross that bridge if and when we come to it." Chase says kissing her softly.

"I know. Lets get up and get this day started. Its Christmas Eve and its so magical especially since the kids are at that right age." Lilly says.

"I know. I can't wait for Lil Chase to see his gift." Chase replies.

"You mean one of them. Lets just face it we have spoiled them." Lilly adds in return.

"We have and  I know he don't mind using hand me down equipment from when I raced at his age but I wanted to give him his own go kart." Chase says.

"I know.   I love that you didn't just go buy him one either.    You bought what you needed and you, your dad and uncle built it for him." Lilly says.

"I know I've been busy lately building things." Chase replies.

"You have been and it's so damn sexy.   Watching you be daddy is the sexiest thing in the world." Lilly says kissing him.

"I am glad you think so.    Thank you for making me daddy." Chase replies.

Best decision I ever made was to have all your babies." Lilly says.

They share a few kisses as Chase pins her to the bed.

"Baby as much as I want to it's gonna be a long day." Lilly says.

"I know but later once the kids are in bed, I want you under our tree." Chase says.

"Hmm in nothing but a ribbon and bow?" Lilly asks.