Mr. Perfectly Fine

It's been a few weeks since Chase won the championship

It's been a few weeks since Chase won the championship. Chase spent each and every day with the kids from going to Lil, Chase's races, to Willow's gym meets and ballet classes and such. The kids loved having their daddy home.

It was getting close to his 30th birthday and their wedding anniversary. Lilly was doing house work, Chase had just finished school with the kids and got them laying down after lunch and much needed recess outside. Lilly was making dinner for later when she felt arms wrap around her waist.

"Hey baby." Lilly says leaning back looking up at him.

"Hey beautiful." Chase replies before leaning down placing a kiss on her lips.

"Since it's so close to your birthday and our anniversary I am making chicken Parmesan." Lilly says.

"Hmm okay, but later on I need you to pack." Chase says.

"Oh we going out to Vail early?" Lilly asks.

"No but we are going somewhere." Chase says.

"Hmm do I get to know where?" Lilly asks.

"It's for the kids mainly but I know you will love it just as much and so will I." Chase replies.

"Okay now you have me intrigued." Lilly says.

"I'll give you a few guesses." Chase says.

"Okay." Lilly responds.

"Guess one, where is one of the kids favorite places to go? They always ask to go there for family vacation especially when in Florida." Chase says.

"Animal Kingdom?" Lilly asks.

"Correct baby girl, now guess two, what is their favorite ride there?" Chase asks.

"The Safari ride." Lilly replies.

"Umm hmm." Chase says.

"So we are going to animal kingdom?" Lilly asks.

"Even better Lilly bean, even better. Your final guess, What is your favorite hallmark movie ever?" Chase asks kissing her neck.

"Love on Safari." Lilly says.

"Umm hmm." Chase says.

"Oh my god, wait are we going to Africa?" Lilly asks.

"Yup, so pack for a few weeks baby girl." Chase says.

"Oh my god! Chase the kids will be so excited, wait they are going with us right?" Lilly asks.

She turned to face him, not sure.

"Of course they are coming with us baby." Chase replies.

Lilly jumped on him hugging him. She was so excited. They decided to not tell the kids but wanted to surprise them.