I Don't Wanna Live Forever

The next morning Lilly woke up  tangled up with Chase

The next morning Lilly woke up tangled up with Chase.

"Best way to wake up, tangled up with you." Chase says kissing her head.

"I know baby.   I am so glad we are okay.    I was worried." Lilly says.

"Baby don't ever for a second doubt my love for you.    I may get angry and lash out but I would never leave you.    Face it your stuck with my stubborn asshole self for the rest of your life baby." Chase says.

"I wouldn't have it any other way." Lilly says kissing him softly.

"I guess we better go get Willow and Aj." Chase says.

"Yes we do.   You need to talk to her Chase.    She's scared out of her mind.   She needs her daddy more than ever right now." Lilly says.

"I know.   I know.   I love that little girl so much.    My first born." Chase says.

"I know she loves you too baby.   You are her hero baby." Lilly says.

They both get up and get dressed.      They then head to the hospital.   

"Daddy, you came!" Willow says as he walked through the door.

"I did sweetie.  Look I'm not happy that you got pregnant but I will always support you.    So whatever you decide I'll back you." Chase says.

"I want to keep it.   I can't kill something that is apart of me and apart of Aj.   I just can't." Willow says.

"I want to marry her sir, I know we are only 15 but we are in love, we are about to have a baby and I want to do right by both Willow and our child."  Aj says.

Lilly took her hand placing it over Chase's.

"That's good.   I am glad you and Aj are on better terms  than me and your dad were." Lilly says.

"Wait what?" Willow says.

"Like you sweetie I lost my virginity to your dad and I got pregnant.    Granted I was 17 but still.    It was complicated." Lilly says.

"I didn't know you had a baby before me." Willow says.

"She did.   Nathan Alexander.    He died in your mommy's tummy." Chase replies voice breaking a bit.

"I am sorry Mom, dad.    Now I know why Nathan is so special to you both."  Willow replies.

"He is very special. But then again all of you kids are special." Lilly says.