I'm Only Me When I'm With You

It's been a few months since Daytona and Chase won the Regular Series Championship.    He also ended up winning the championship.    Lilly couldn't be more prouder of him than she was at that moment.     Lilly and Chase went back to Dawsonville and spent time with Willow and lil Chase.   It was a few weeks after the last race of the season and almost Chase's birthday and their one year wedding anniversary.   

Lilly was laying in bed with Willow and lil Chase since she wasn't feeling well and just wanted cuddles from her babies.   Chase comes in and brings her some toast and ginger ale.

"How are you feeling?" Chase asks kissing her head.

"Okay it comes and goes in waves." Lilly says.

"Do you feel well enough to travel?" Chase asks.

"Travel?   Where?" Lilly asks confused.

"Yes travel baby and to a place that is a surprise.   I already talked to your mom and dad and they are going to come here and stay with Willow and lil Chase." Chase says.

"Okay, how long are we going to be gone?" Lilly asks.

"A little under a month baby." Chase says.

"That's a lot Chase.   I can't ask my parents to be with them that long.   I don't know if I can be away from them that long." Lilly says.

"Lilly Bean, you are a great mom, no scratch that you are an amazing mom but you need a break baby.   It's our anniversary and our first one at that so I want  to take you away for a nice adult only trip." Chase says.

"Okay.   I guess I can get away with you for that long." Lilly says.

"Well we can't try for baby number three if we don't spend time together." Chase says.

Lilly giggles.    Chase let her spend the rest of the day and night with the kids.     He packed and had everything ready to go.

Later the next morning Indigo and Laura came over to watch the lil ones and they were so excited.    Laura convinced her to go and enjoy her husband.     Bill and Cindy dropped them off at the airport and soon enough they were in the air.     Chase and Lilly slept during the flight.

Lilly  was woken up with soft lips on hers.

"Hmm good morning baby." Lilly  says.

"Good morning baby." Chase says.

"Are we there yet?" Lilly  asks.

"Almost baby.   We are descending into Rome now." Chase says.

"Rome?" Lilly asks.

"Yes baby girl, it's you and me and Italy for the next few weeks." Chase says.

"Oh my god baby." Lilly says shocked.