Enchanted

After landing back in Dawsonville the gang all headed to Nashville

After landing back in Dawsonville the gang all headed to Nashville.      They stopped at Pigeon Forge first to spend some holiday time with the kids before the banquet. They arrived the night before and were staying in a log cabin. Lilly was standing in front of the mirror when Chase walked out of the bathroom in nothing but his birthday suit.

"You okay baby?" Chase asks walking over to her wrapping his arms around her.

"Yes I am fine." Lilly says leaning back against him.

"I was going to shower but then I decided to come get you." Chase says kissing her head.

"Hmmm shower for two I'll take it." Lilly says turning to face him.

"Actually I had something else in mind." Chase says.

"Hmm does it involve you pinning me to the bed and getting lost in your eyes?" Lilly asks.

"Actually no baby, but that can be arranged later." Chase replies.

"Hmm okay." Lilly replies biting her lip.

She let her eyes wander up and down his body, fucking him with them. 

"Like what you see?" Chase asks huskily.

"Umm hmm." Lilly replies.

Chase kisses her then leads her into the bathroom.      There were candles, rose petals and wine.    Also strawberries and cream.

"Bubble bath for two?" Chase asks.

"I love it baby." Lilly says.

Chase hungrily undressed her before helping her into the tub.     He then joined her.       They relaxed.     The fed each other strawberries with cream and enjoyed the wine.      Finally Lilly settled back against Chase.

"I love you baby." Chase says kissing her shoulder. 

"I love to you." Lilly says.

"So beautiful and all mine." Chase replies.

"All yours." Lilly says.

She felt how hard he was so she placed a hand on each of his thigh giving her leverage.    She then slowly mounted him.

"That's it baby." Chase moans softly, his hand roaming up and down her body.

"Chase." Lilly moans out.

She kept moving up and down, riding him until they both came calling out each others names.     They shower off the bubbles not being able to keep their hands off each other.     It ended with them in bed making love a few times before falling asleep lost in each other.

Lilly was woken up to soft kisses on her belly as he moved down. His beard tickling her sensitive skin. He peppers her inner thigh with little soft kisses. He then goes and does the same to her other as she parted her legs for him. He blew cool air upon her heat.