I Can Do It with a Broken Heart

Things were crazy in the Elliott household but Lilly wouldn't have it any other way

Things were crazy in the Elliott household but Lilly wouldn't have it any other way. Racing was strong. Aj won the championship and Willow was over the moon. In victory lane she announced she was expecting their fourth child. Lil Chase  and Ariel announced they were having their first baby and RJ and Georgia announced their second baby was coming.  

They celebrated Chase's birthday and then off they went.    Because somehow, someway Chase sweet talked Lilly into agreeing to let him race in an F1 car. It was the last race of the season.

Finally they went to the airstrip and boarded a private jet.   Chase wasn't flying.   They had dinner and  played a few rounds of cards before turning in.

Lilly woke up feeling soft lips against her neck.

"Morning sleepy head." Chase says.

"Well if you didn't keep me up to the wee hours of the morning making love I wouldn't sleep so much." Lilly says.

"I didn't hear you complaining last night." Chase says.

"No complaints baby ever." Lilly says.

"I know now lets get up.  We will have breakfast before we land." Chase says.

"How much longer?" Lilly asks.

"Two." Chase says.

"Okay." Lilly replies.

They both get up and get dressed.   They then head out onto the main cabin.    They were served breakfast.     When they finished they get ready to land.

"So we will head to the hotel and drop our stuff off.   Its close to the track." Chase say.

"Okay baby." Lilly says.

"Then I have a nice night planned out." Chase replies.

"Okay." Lilly says.

A little bit later they land.   They head to the hotel and check in.   They take their luggage up to their room.  

"You ready to head out?" Chase asks.

"Lets go." Lilly says.

They  head down to the lobby where they are picked up in a safari-style 4WD vehicle  central and they  zoom into the remote Lahbab desert that lies outside the city.

During the drive, the guide answers any questions and shares information about the region. Head off road into bright red dunes and have a camera ready to capture what looks like giant beanbags of sand.   During a break to gather the convoy, make use of optional quad bikes on-site. Then hold tight as you cruise toward the highest slopes. Feel the adrenaline race as your 4x4 plows up the dunes before sliding and slipping back down the slopes, churning up billowing clouds of sand in the process.   Lilly was taken lots of pictures.