How Did It End?

It's been a few months since the gender reveal

It's been a few months since the gender reveal.   Lilly ended up having the babies in Victory Lane at Darlington.    She had three girls  and surprise three boys.    It was crazy.     But her and Chase were over the moon.

Chase killed it in the playoffs.    He won when he needed to.   It was the last race before the Championship.

Lilly was in the kitchen making breakfast.     The babies were in their swings.   Lil Chase came out.

"Ma what are you doing?" Lil Chase asks.

"Making breakfast like I do everyday but most importantly on race day." Lilly says.

"You are the best mom ever but I know you have been feeling sick lately and it's only been a few months since the babies were born." Lil Chase says coming over to her.

"I am feeling okay today buddy.   So I want to make you breakfast.   I love you." Lilly says.

"I love you too Ma." lil Chase says kissing her head.

He helps her finish breakfast.    Big Chase comes out snaking his arms around her waist.

"Hey baby.  You should be resting." Chase says kissing her head too.

"I am fine.    Don't come out here tag teaming me." Lilly says.

Chase and Lil Chase both laughed.    The rest of the kids trickle out and they all sit down and eat.

"Willow how is basketball going?" Lilly asks.

"Okay. I'm loving it so much even with the grueling hours. Actually I finished my classes early so I could start preparing for the season." Willow says.

"So you will be home for Halloween and Championship weekend!" Chase asks.

"Yup I don't have to be back  until the Monday after the championship." Willow says.

"Yay I am so glad." Lilly says.

"I am happy too." Chase says kissing her head.

The kids shoo her out of the kitchen.   They clean up.    Lilly and Chase got ready to head down to the track.

"Our kids are something else." Lilly says.

"They are baby the best parts of you and me." Chase says kissing her head.

"I agree." Lilly says.

Lil Chase headed down the track.   He had a lot of stuff to go prior to the race.

A little bit later Lilly , Chase and the rest of the kids head down.    They stand by the car.   Lil Chase returns from driver intros.     Ariel took her spot next to him.    Chase and Lilly were right behind them.    Ryan and Gianna, Alex and Ashley and their kids were all there to watch as well.   Lilly leaned against Chase.     The anthem was sung and he climbed into his car.    Lilly and Chase climb up on the box.   Lilly leaned against Chase.