Cowboy Like Me

After grabbing the kids they all headed back to their house

After grabbing the kids they all headed back to their house. Lilly parks and before she could even say anything the kids were out of the car and running to Chase who met them halfway. They all hugged him and he hugged them right back. Lilly got out and shut the door. Chase broke from from the kids and walked over pulling her in for a kiss. He tilted her back. She grabbed onto his shirt to hold herself steady. She was knocked off kilter.

"Lilly bean I missed you so much." Chase says.

"I missed you too Chase. I needed some space." Lilly says.

"I know. I gave it to you." Chase says.

"I know." Lilly says.

"Are we okay, are you home for good?" Chase asks.

"We are okay Chase. I only needed space I was never going to leave you. The only way I would ever do that is if you cheated on me. I know you didn't. Alisha came to see me and we talked. I believe you when you said you didn't sleep with her." Lilly says.

"I didn't. I would never cheat on you." Chase says.

"I know." Lilly replies.

They talked a bit more but then they had to leave. Chase had to head to Chicago for the race.

Chase flew them there, it was a day early then they had to be there but Chase had a special day planned out. Carolina loved baseball and much to Chase's disapproval she was a huge Cubs fan. Chase took them to Wrigley Field to watch the Cubs take on the Braves.

It was to celebrate Carolina's amazing news and also so Chase could just spend time with the kids. It was fun. When they got back to the track, Cindy and Bill were there. There was an overnight bag waiting as well.

"Why is there an overnight bag packed?" Lilly asks.

"You will see baby." Chase says.

"Trust him mom you will love it!" Lil Chase says.

"Yes make up with daddy!" Daytona replies.

"Yes please we want you guys to be okay. You were both meant to be." Willow says.

"You heard our kids, let's go." Chase says.

"Lead the way." Lilly says.

He grabs the bag.    They kiss the kids.    His parents were staying with them at the coach.     They head out.    A limo was waiting for them.