Starlight

It's been a few months  since Lilly whipped Chase out of his funk

It's been a few months  since Lilly whipped Chase out of his funk.    His back and shoulder were both fully healed.   They were in Charlotte gearing up for the new season and  Lil Chase's first full season in cup.

They were also planning two weddings.    Ryan Jr. and Georgia's wedding as well as Lil Chase's and Ariel's.      Veronica and Ryan E had just got engaged at Christmas.    It's been crazy.       

Lilly woke up, snuggling closer to Chase.  

"Good morning, beautiful." Chase says kissing her head.

"Good morning handsome." Lilly says leaning up kissing his lips.

"I love you  so much baby.   Thank you for putting up with my stubborn asshole self all these years." Chase says.

"Hmm I knew what I was getting into the moment I let you take my virginity." Lilly says.

"I know but still.   You are the glue who holds this family together." Chase says.

"We are a team baby." Lilly says.

"I know but still.    Now we need to head to HMs.   I know you have work to do." Chase says.

"Umm hmm babysitting Aj and our son like I used to babysit you and Alex." Lilly says.

"Yes and there is a meeting I need to you sit in on." Chase says.

"Oh with who?" Lilly asks.

" Jeff, Alex, Ryan and myself." Chase replies.

"Ryan? As in Ryan Blaney?" Lilly asks.

"Umm hmm." Chase says.

"Okay." Lilly says.

She was intrigued now. They both got up and got dressed.

"Also later on Nathan has to be at practice for go karts." Chase says.

"I know. All the kids have something here or there to do. I swear why did I let you talk me into having so many kids." Lilly says sighing.

Chase comes over wrapping his arms around her waist laying his head on her shoulder.

"Are you regretting it?" Chase asks.

"No. I don't regret a single second of our crazy life. I said I wanted a big family and I am glad we had one. It's just that I'm busy half the time with the younger kids activities and then you add in our full grown kiddos and yeah." Lilly says.

"I am sorry baby. I am retired now so lean on me more." Chase says kissing her head.

"Chase even when you were racing full time, you never once missed out on anything. I hope I am not making you feel like you were a bad dad. You weren't. Me and the kids always came first with you." Lilly says.