Castle's Crumbling

Castles Crumbling

Castles Crumbling

It's been a few weeks since the banquet.    Lilly and Chase spent the holidays in Dawsonville and Vail.    It was so much fun.     Somehow Alex sweet talked Chase into running one of his sprint cars at the chili bowl and then Chase fucked Lilly in to submission getting her to be on board with it too.

They just arrived in Tulsa and at the hotel and got settled.   They were all staying in the Penthouse.      Lilly and Chase take their luggage into the room  they would be using for the week.    All the kids along with Rya and Gianna and Alex and Ashely and Kasey and Abby were staying there.    

"So what is the schedule for tomorrow?" Lilly asks.

"I race my race tomorrow to see where I land on Saturday in the main." Chase says.

"Okay baby.   I am nervous." Lilly says.

"I know but it will be okay." Chase says kissing her head pulling her close.

"I love you my sexy peach." Lilly says.

"I love that nickname." Chase says.

"I know.   Now let's go out and have dinner with our family and friends." Lilly says.

They go out and orders some pizzas and other things.    Chase was happy to have the whole family there with him.     They chat as they ate.

"We better turn in cus we all have to be up at the ass crack of Dawn." Kasey says.

"Yup and all day at the race track." Chase says.

"Yeah even though I don't  run mine until Friday."  Kasey says.

"I run Wednesday but will be there as owner." Alex says.

"I can't believe you sweet talked me into racing as well." Ryan says.

"Please dude your family comes form dirt." Kasey and Alex both say.

"Yeah thinking about flying back to Colorado and getting some more ski time in." Chase says .

"Awesome idea dad.   I want to do that before the season starts." Lil Chase replies.

"Yes it's so much fun snow tubing with the kiddos." Ariel says.

"Amen." Lilly replies.

"I am down too." Gianna says.

"Count me in." Abby says.