The Best Day

It's been a few weeks since Willow graduated

It's been a few weeks since Willow graduated.    She started college and was doing really well.      Lilly was sick off and on but Chase was concerning her.    He was so tired and after a race it would take him a day or two to recover.    But Lilly couldn't even focus on that because they had just entered the off week and Willow and Aj were getting married.    They were getting married at their house in Dawsonville.     There was a lot to get ready for.         

It was the Sunday evening after the race in Sonoma and they were now on off a week.    They had celebrated Lilly's 40th at the Andretti winery with an 40 fine and fabulous theme.    How Chase and the kids along with Gianna, Ashley and Abby pulled it off well she was just amazed.      Ryan their son flew them all home the next morning.   Lilly was sick off and on.     She ended up curling up with Chase and sleeping a lot that Monday. Willow  and Aj  stayed up at the main house to help since his mom was so sick and his dad was taking care of her. They play games with the kids and watch movies. They were having a big sleepover so they order pizzas. Finally Willow and Aj head to her room and climb into bed.

"Our last night together until our vow renewal." Willow says.

"I know, still can't believe they haven't figured out we are married already. " Aj says kissing her head.

"I know I can't believe my mom mom and Popples kept it a secret this long." Willow says.

"Right but I love it." Aj says.

"I know." Willow replies.

"Do they know what is wrong with your Mom?" Aj asks.

"Nope. She says shes not pregnant so I am not sure." Willow says.

"I hope she feels better soon." Aj says.

"Me too." Willow says.

They drift off into a much needed sleep.

The next morning Willow woke up. Aj was gone but in his place was a single pink rose and a note.

"Lydia,

I will see you when you become my wife, again. I love you.

Aj." Willow reads out loud. She gets up and heads out to the family room. Aj's parents and Ryan and Gianna made breakfast. She was happy to see her dad and Mom.

They all ate together minus Aj who was not allowed to come up until the ceremony however Ryan, Alex and her dad and the rest of the boys  headed down there with food for him.      Lilly was happy they had everything set up in the yard already for both the ceremony and the reception.

"Chase and Ryan pitched in to have a company come and set it up." Gianna says.

"Bless them both." Lilly replies.

"That is what I said.    And Alex and I are paying to have it catered." Ashely says.

"Thanks.   Sorry I have been sick and haven't been much help." Lilly replies.