King of my Heart

It's been a month and a half since Lilly and Chase welcomed Nicholas and Holly into their family

It's been a month and a half since Lilly and Chase welcomed Nicholas and Holly into their family. They spent time with them as well as the other kids. They absolutely loved their play set and go kart and other things Chase had built for them. They enjoyed New Years together in Charlotte as it was also Ryan's birthday. Now they were prepping for the season to start and for Chase's mistress to call on him again.

They were down in Daytona preparing for the 500. Lilly was back working again as this was her favorite time of the year speedweeks. They spent Valentine's Day at the track for qualifying. Chase would end up fifth and would start third in Duel one. Lilly was so proud of him. The kids were proud of him.

Chase would go on to win his duel earning him a top five staring spot for the 500.

Lilly had just been cleared for sex right before coming down to Daytona so they celebrated the win in style

Lilly had just been cleared for sex right before coming down to Daytona so they celebrated the win in style.Things were looking good. Mother natured ruined the parade on Sunday so they would end up

It was finally race day morning and Lilly woke up before Chase. She wanted to make him breakfast. She was making all his favorites.

"Something smells divine." Chase says coming up behind her wrapping his arms around her waist.

"Breakfast for you baby." Lilly replies.

She leaned back looking up at him as he leans down stealing a kiss from her.

"Thanks baby." Chase replies.

He kissed her again as he pulled her back closer to him. He was ungodly hard and still wet from the shower he just took.

"Hmm we have a few minutes before the kids will be up. Take me to bed baby and I will take care of that hard on for you." Lilly says.

Chase didn't think twice. He picks her up tossing her over his shoulder.

"Back to bed we go." Chase says smacking her butt.

"Chase, you naughty boy! But I have to say I have one hell of a view." Lilly replies squeezing his ass in between the towel he was wearing.