Out of the Woods

Out of the Woods

It's been two months since Valentine's Day. Chase won the Daytona 500 and followed up with a win at Phoenix and top fives at Vegas, Martinsville and Bristol. Lilly was having a little bit of a rough patch with the pregnancy so they were happy to be home for the next two weeks and very little traveling as they were racing in Atlanta and Talladega which were considered two home tracks.

Lilly woke Chase up.

"What's going on?" Chase asks.

"I need to you to get up. Since we are home these next to weeks and I can chill I have a surprise for you." Lilly says.

"Okay baby, but how are you feeling?" Chase asks.

"I am feeling human today so let's go." Lilly says.

She made him throw on his Braves gear and she put hers on too. They took care of Fletcher and then head outside. A car was waiting for them.

"What's going on?" Chase asks.

"It's gonna be a nice day out and I know you haven't been yet, so I am taking you to a Braves game." Lilly replies.

"Okay. Thank you." Chase says.

"I got a driver for today so you can drink a beer and not have to worry about driving." Lilly adds.

"Thank you." Chase says kissing her head.

They arrive at the stadium and head inside

They arrive at the stadium and head inside. They had good seats. They were sitting there watching when two kids came over to them.

"Hi Chase! So happy to see you. I miss you." The girl says.

"Yeah I miss you too. How come you don't come see any of my games anymore." The boy asks.

"I am sorry Kirk but I have been really busy and just don't have free time anymore. And Hi Evie, I am happy to see you too." Chase says.

"Kirk, Evie, you two cannot run off like that." Alisha says coming over.

"I am sorry mama but we saw Chase." Evie says.