American Girl

Lilly and Chase were in complete awe of their daughter

Lilly and Chase were in complete awe of their daughter.     They just sat there starring at her.     Chase was holding her kissing her head.

"I hope you look just like your mama and love her like I do, you'll see next to perfect patience if you watch her every move, you can always run to daddy, you'll always be my baby but if you look at her pretty girl than you'll learn how to be a lady." Chase sings to her as he rocked her.

"Not even an hour old yet and already in love with her daddy." Lilly says. 

"I know I love her, I love her so much." Chase says.

"I think we should let the zoo in.    Before they bust down the door." Lilly says.

"Yes it's time for them to meet her." Chase says.

"You guys can all come in." Lilly yells out.

Soon enough the room was filled with all their family and friends.    Ahead of them were all their kids.  

"Mama can we meet the new arrival now?" Natalia asks.

"Yes Mama we want to meet  her." Nathan replies.

"Okay guys, introducing Miss Lilly Rain/Rainbow Elliott." Lilly says.

"She's beautiful, mom!    Congratulations." Willow says.

"Yes mom she's so pretty.   Just like you." Lil Chase says.

"You and Chase really know how to make babies." Ashely says.

"Oh my god right.   Took the words right out of my mouth." Abigail replies.

"I have to agree.    Lilly and Chase make beautiful babies." Gianna says.

"We understood the assignment." Chase replies.

They all chuckle at that.     They then ohh and ahh over her a bit as everyone passed her around.      Finally they laid her down in her crib in her nursery and then head downstairs.

"Dinner is ready if you guys are hungry." Laura says.

"I am famished." Lilly says.

"I mean you just pushed a baby out of your uterus, I guess you are." Cindy replies.

They all sat down and once everyone said something they were thankful for and then sang we gather together they then dug into the amazing food. They cleaned up.

"Chase honey can you help me in the kitchen please?" Cindy asks.

"Sure mom." Chase says.

As soon as Chase and Cindy were out of sight everyone else leapt into action to prepare their cabin on their Christmas Tree farm where they were having a surprise party for Chase.

"You sure you are up to this sweetie?" Laura asks her.

"I am mom. I am fine." Lilly says.

"You are a bad ass rock star is what you are. Popping out babies in the morning and attending birthday parties in the night." Ryan says.