White Christmas

It's been a few weeks since they went to Pigeon Forge

It's been a few weeks since they went to Pigeon Forge. They went to Nashville for the Championship celebration and then off to Vail.     Ryan and Gianna and Ashley and Alex came out with their kids for a little snowy get away.    They had a huge surprise in store for the kids and Lilly couldn't wait for them to go.

The next morning Lilly woke up snuggled with her hubby. 

"This will never get old." Lilly says.

"I agree baby." Chase says.

"I love seeing you  before I fall asleep and when I wake up." Lilly says.

"I agree it's amazing.    Now let's get up!   We are going to the North Pole!" Chase says.

"Yes and before we go everyone gets to open one gift." Lilly says.

"The kids are going to love it Big and Small." Chase says.

"Heck I am going to love it." Lilly says.

"Good let's go." Chase says.

They wrangled up all their kids and meet in the family room.    Ryan and Gianna along with their kids and Alex and Ashley and theirs meet there too.    Once everyone was in the room Lilly, Gianna and Ashely pass out gifts.  

"I have been waiting 365 days to say this.   Merry Christmas Eve Eve." Lilly says.

"Okay Phoebe."  Gianna says laughing.

They all open the gifts.     Inside was matching pajamas and their ticket for the polar express.    The kids squeal they were so excited.    Everyone changed into their pajamas.  

I'm dreaming of a white Christmas
Just like the ones I used to know
Where the tree tops glisten and children listen
To hear sleigh bells in the snow

I'm dreaming of a white ChristmasJust like the ones I used to knowWhere the tree tops glisten and children listenTo hear sleigh bells in the snow

"Everyone ready?   Remember it's going to be an all day thing." Chase says.

"Yes we will get breakfast and dinner on the train.    We will have to get lunch at the North Pole." Ryan says.