Electric Touch

"What did you say?" Chase asks wanting to make sure he heard her right

"I've been a bad girl daddy, I need to submit, have me stripped down and let's get x rated." Lilly says.

"Lill I left that side of me behind me.    I should get rid of it." Chase says.

"I am glad you didn't baby, and I wish you wouldn't.   I love that side of you." Lilly says

"Lil." Chase says trying to reason with her.

"Chase please, take me to the red room.   Unless you find me boring and don't want to." Lilly says.

"Lilly it's not that okay." Chase says.

"Well then take me to the red room Chase, you know you want me tied up and submissive to you, the only place you can achieve that." Lilly says.

"Are you sure you are up to that?" Chase asks.

"Yes I am sure baby take me to the red room." Lilly  says again holding up the key.

"It's been a long time since I've taken you there baby, I don't want to hurt you like I did the last time." Chase says.

"I trust you Chase with my life and our babies lives fur and human." Lilly says.

"I know you do baby but remember if it gets to be too much safe word and I will stop." Chase says.

"Yellow is the safe word and I will use if I feel like I have too. But I don't think I will need it." Lilly  says.

"I don't know Lil, you know first hand I can get pretty aggressive in there especially when I get into a scene." Chase says worried.

"Chase." Lilly says.

"Lill last time we went in that room I ended up causing you to have a miscarriage, I killed our baby." Chase says voice breaking.

"Chase I didn't know I was even pregnant.  So how could you know.  I don't hold it against you and neither should you." Lilly says.

"I took you there cus I was mad at you and used it as revenge." Chase says.

"Did I safe word?" Lilly asks.

"No."  Chase says.

"Because I was turned on Chase.   I love when you dominate me.   I love when you use butt plugs and all those kinky toys.   It's been a while Chase and I want to go back." Lilly says.

"You might have been turned on baby at that moment.   But the hurt I inflicted on you that night, because I was a sadistic prick and couldn't stop, you ended up in the hospital and lost our baby because of it." Chase says.

"Chase look at me please I don't blame you for that at all.    So please stop blaming yourself." Lilly says.

"How can you forgive me so easily?" Chase asks.