Christmas Tree Farm

Christmas Tree Farm

It's been a few weeks since Lilly and Chase came home from their trip. They went to Nashville for the championship weekend. They then headed to Vail to spend the holidays.

Lilly woke up finding lil Chase curled up with his dad and it melted her heart.

"My two boys." Lilly says kissing them both.

"Good morning beautiful." Chase says opening his eyes.

"Good morning baby." Lilly replies.

"He woke up crying so I went and got him.   I know you have been going through it with baby number 3." Chase says kissing her softly.

"For some reason our babies love to torture me." Lilly says.

"I know but then they get here and they love their mama." Chase replies.

"I love our babies." Lilly says.

They finally got out of bed and ended up taking the kids out snow tubing.     Willow and lil Chase absolutely loved every second of it.     Lilly and Chase had fun with them too.    They made snow angels and just had fun.  

Later that night Lilly and Chase were sitting on the couch by the fire.    Lilly was looking at the tree.

"What's wrong?" Chase asks.

"I know you love coming here for the holidays but I really wish the kids could grow up on the Christmas tree farm like I did.     I loved it." Lilly says.

"Really?" Chase asks.

"Yes really.  It was so much fun." Lilly says.

"I remember being there sometimes.   You parents always made it magical." Chase replies.

"It was.   I want that for Willow and Lil Chase and this baby." Lilly says.

"Me too baby.   Next year we will stay home and have a Christmas there okay." Chase says.

"Okay." Lilly replies.

She leaned against him as they watched a Christmas movie on hallmark.

My winter nights are taken up by static
Stress and holiday shopping traffic
But I close my eyes and I'm somewhere else
Just like magic
In my heart is a Christmas tree farm
Where the people would come
To dance under sparkling lights
Bundled up in their mittens and coats
And the cider would flow
And I just wanna be there tonight
Sweet dreams of holly and ribbon
Mistakes are forgiven
And everything is icy and blue
And you would be there too
Under the mistletoe
Watching the fire glow
And telling me, "I love you"
Just being in your arms
Takes me back to that little farm
Where every wish comes true