Willow

Willow

Willow

It's been a few months since Lilly came home from the hospital. She was doing good and so was their little girl. She had a little gender reveal party and announcement of the baby. Chase was treating her like a queen and spoiling the heck out of them both. It was a rare weekend off and Chase and Lilly were at home. Chase had just cleaned up breakfast and let Fletcher out. They were laying in bed and Chase was singing to her belly.

"I think bean needs a real name." Lilly says.

"I know. I have a first name picked out if you like it." Chase says.

"Okay." Lilly replies.

"Willow. I don't know why but I have always liked that name. I think it has to do with my mom telling me that is what she would have named her girl if she had one." Chase says.

"Aww I like that name baby. It is very pretty and unique without being over the top." Lilly replies.

"Good. I asked mom and she said she would love her granddaughter to be named that." Chase says.

"I love it. How does Willow Leeanne Elliott sound?" Lilly asks.

"I love it." Lilly says.

That was when she decided to kick. Chase was loving being able to feel it.

"I think she approves." Chase replies kissing her belly a few times.

Lilly runs her fingers through his hair. She loved these little moments.

"Now that little girl has a name I think she needs a place to call hers. So we need to get the nursery together, while I can still move and help." Lilly says.

"I know hard to believe you are seven months pregnant and our little girl is growing so healthy and strong." Chase says kissing her head.

"I know. But we have the stuff so lets get to making the nursery." Lilly says.

"Okay baby." Chase replies.

They get up and head to the room directly across from theirs. They get to work.