Never Let Go

"Two matches?" Chase asks

"Yes baby I'm a match and they can use the stem cells from the twins too." Lilly says.

"That is incredible." Chase says.

"It is baby.   You fought so hard to stay with me and the kids and you are going to live." Lilly says kissing him.

"Remember what I said to you that night in Ireland?" Chase asked.

"Hmm it's a little hard to remember words when you literally had me under you begging you to let me cum." Lilly says.

"Yeah I think we stayed like that the whole time I was there." Chase replies kissing down her neck.

"Umm but I think you said you loved me and always have it just took you so long to realize it because you didn't want want to loose our friendship." Lilly says running her fingers through his hair.

"I didn't baby girl cus you meant so much to me and still mean so much to me. You are my whole damn world." Chase says.

"I know and then you said you will never go and will never let me go." Lilly says.

"Yes baby I will never let you go. I love you." Chase says.

"I love you more baby." Lilly says.

"Are you okay? I know it's only been a few days since your mom's memorial service." Chase asks.

"Yes, no I don't know. My mom was my best friend and my confident. I could tell her anything and now she's gone." Lilly says.

"I know I'm sorry baby. And I am not helping matters with being sick too." Chase says going to get up.

"Chase don't leave baby. I am not mad at you like at all. You have no control over this. I am just glad you are feeling better and now we got a match. I can't loose you too." Lilly says grabbing on to him shirt holding him in place.

"I love you Lil, I hope you know that." Chase replies.

"I know baby, I love you too." Lilly says.

That was when their door opened up and in walked Olivia followed by Natalia. They were upset.

"What's wrong guys?" Lilly asks.

"Had a bad dream." Olivia says.

"Me too. Daddy." Natalia says climbing up on the bed laying on his chest.

"Hey princess." Chase says kissing her head.

"Daddy." Olivia says following suit.

"Awww they just needed their daddy." Lilly says.

"I love my girls." Chase says looking at her with a wink.

"No Chase the answer is no. No more babies." Lilly says.