Ours

Ours

It's been a few weeks since Lilly had the twins. Things were going well until they weren't. Chase and Lilly were fighting off and on.   

That morning Lilly woke up when the alarm went off.

"Sorry baby but we have team meetings and such." Lilly says.

"I know I am going to stay home and connect in via zoom." Chase says.

"Okay baby, I am going to stay home too.   Willow and Lil Chase has double school to do today." Lilly says.

"Okay." Chase replies.

"You okay?" Lilly asks.

"Yes I am fine.   My back is bothering me." Chase snaps.

"Okay sorry." Lilly replies.

She gets up and throws on her Pjs and heads out of the room.      She goes and gets Willow and Lil Chase up first.

"Mama are you okay?" Willow asks.

"Yes sweetie Mama is fine." Lilly says putting smile on her face.

"You have been crying." Lil Chase says.

"Its okay buddy. " Lilly replies.

She helps them get up and then goes and gets Ryan, Georgia, Carolina and Ivy and lastly Josh and Casey up.    She then leads them all down to the den so she could get logged in for school.     She set up the  little ones with their leap frog so they could do some educational stuff.     Finally she headed into the kitchen to make something for her and Chase.   Maybe it could be a peace offering.      A few minutes later she felt arms snake around her waist.

"I am sorry baby, I shouldn't have snapped at you like that.    It's just my back is bothering me." Chase replies.

"I am sorry.   I didn't mean to make you mad on top of it." Lilly says.

"Its okay, stop saying you are sorry baby.    You didn't do anything wrong.    And please don't think anytime I get angry I am going to hit you.  I am not." Chase says.

"Well I can't help it Chase, you have been so moody lately.   All we do is fight." Lilly says.

"Oh my god Lilly, I would never hit you.    I'm sorry my back is hurting.   I don't want to fight." Chase says.

Lilly don't say anything.    She takes her plate of food and heads up to their room to get her Ipad and laptop.   She was going to work from the guest room to give him some space.     That was when his phone went off, it was a text message.     It was from  his Alisha his ex.    Lilly  unlocked his phone and read it.      She then went on to his instagram and saw that he was still following her and she was liking a lot of his stuff.    Lilly  dropped his phone, grabs her stuff and heads to the guest room.     She plugged up and logged into her laptop.     She got on zoom and worked on Chase and Alex's  schedule for the weekend.