Karma

Karma

It's been a few months since Lilly had the twins. They were finely home from the NICU and thriving. Lilly on top of working for Alex was a full time Mama to four babies and was starting to feel the pressure. It was starting to effect her marriage as well as her and Chase were fighting a lot. It didn't help that Ashley and Gianna both announced that they were pregnant. That affected Lilly more than anything cus she didn't have a uterus anymore so no more babies. She was depressed. This season Hooters was going to be sponsoring a few more races than normal and Lilly hated it. She hated the girls coming to the races and being all over Chase. She was so afraid Chase was going to cheat on her with one in particular specially since she was prettier than her and could give him another baby.

     It was Mother's Day and they were in Kansas for the race.     Lilly woke up smelling scrapple.    She sat up seeing Chase coming into the room with Willow and Lil Chase  in tow.   He had just started walking.

"Good morning baby, Happy Mother's Day." Chase says.

"Aww thanks baby." Lilly  says.

"Happy Mama's Day  mama." Willow says all but jumping on Lilly.

"Thanks you my sweet first born!   My Willow." Lilly  says scooping her up kissing her.

"Mama love ew!" Lil Chase  says  going to her wanting hugs as well. 

Lilly scooped him up too.    The twins were right beside her in their crib attached to the bed.    Willow and Lil Chase smothered her in kisses and hugs.   Lilly  was happy.    They also made her a few gifts.   

"Okay guys go and get ready because we are heading down to the Hooters tent in thirty minutes.  Willow help your brother okay." Chase says.

"Okay daddy." Willow replies.

They run out of the room to get ready.   Chase hands the tray to Lilly and sits down beside her.

"You are taking the kids to the tent with you?" Lilly  asks.

"Yup.   I have media and a few things to do and I am giving you the day off." Chase says kissing her head.

"But I like being mom." Lilly says.

"Yes I know and you are so good at it.   But you deserve to be spoiled today.   You are the best mom and wife we could ever ask for so enjoy the day." Chase says.

"I love you.    But can I come down with you too?" Lilly  asks.

"Sure but will you play nice?" Chase asks.

"I cannot promise that.   If one of those bitches tries to paw all over you I might cut a damn hoe." Lilly  says.

"Trust me baby the only girl I care about is you baby. That is just work and I only tolerate it to make the sponsors happy.   Besides Gianna  will be there and you know she will put them in line." Chase says.