Red

Red

It's been a few months since lil Chase was born and he was home out of the hospital and thriving. Lilly and Chase couldn't be more happier. Racing was just as crazy. Finally, Chase had a two week break for the Olympics. Chase whisked Lilly off for a little alone time and trip to a place Lilly always dreamed of going. Cindy and Bill had Willow and Lil Chase for a grandparents bonding trip in Vail.

Chase and Lilly had flown to Egypt and Lilly was so excited to explore with Chase.    Lilly woke up not feeling Chase beside her where she left him after their various romps in between the sheets.   She heard the water running so she went to join him.   She gets in and wraps her arms around his waist.

"I thought you were still sleeping baby I know you are tired with all the traveling and taking are of two little ones." Chase says.

"I am fine baby.   I am having the best time ever.   Besides I have an amazing husband who is taking care of me and making sure I rest and eat." Lilly  says kissing his back.

"I love you baby and I will always take care of you." Chase says turning to face her kissing her forehead.

"I know baby." Lilly  says.

Chase grabs the shower gel provided and lathers it up in his hands and starts to massage her body as he lathers it in onto her skin.    He does the same thing with the shampoo.   He then rinses her off.    Lilly returns the favor doing the same thing to him.    When they finish their showers they dry off and get dressed and eat their breakfast.    After they ate Chase then pockets the hotel key and they head out to start their day.

It was 8:00 am when they were picked-up by the tour guide and get ready for your day tour.   They head out in an air-conditioned car.   The first stop was a visit to the Giza pyramids - Cheops, Chephren & Mykerinos. Chase  and Lilly get a picture of them in the background.

  Chase  and Lilly get a picture of them in the background