Beautiful Eyes

It's been a few months since Lilly won the Miss Hooters title and she was almost as busy as he was

It's been a few months since Lilly won the Miss Hooters title and she was almost as busy as he was.    But that didn't stop her from being a wife and mom.     They made it work.    

They were enjoying a nice evening at home, laying in the hammock watching the kids play together.     Lilly was laying on Chase's chest.

"A penny for your thoughts?" Chase asks kissing her head.

"I am just soaking all this up.    Enjoying the calm and serenity before the storm." Lilly says.

"The storm that is the playoffs?" Chase asks.

"Umm hmm.    And enjoying laying in your arms as the world isn't spinning right now." Lilly says.

"Still not feeling good baby?" Chase asks.

"Nope so damn nauseated and light headed." Lilly replies.

"I am sorry baby." Chase says kissing her head.

They lay there snuggled together.      The rocking of the hammock was as soothing to her just as being curled up with her husband was.

"Mama come play with us!" Carolina begs.

"Yes please come play with us." Ivy says.

"Okay guys Mama will come play." Lilly says.

She gets up and goes out and plays with the kids.    From baseball, to cheerleading routines and then gymnastic routines she did it all.     Even a little racing on the go kart track.    They got the kids settled down and into bed.     Lilly was laying in bed reading when Chase walked in.

"Kids are all sleeping baby." Chase says pulling his shirt up over his head.

"Yes Olivia is down too after I fed her." Lilly replies.

"Good come join me in the shower?" Chase asks.

"No baby, go head." Lilly says.

"Okay." Chase says back a little hurt.

Lilly picked her book back up and started to read again.    She had re read the same thing over again.    Finally she put the book down.    Chase came out wearing just a towel.     He climbs onto the bed crawling up her body.

"Are you bad at me Lill?   Did I do something wrong?" Chase asks.

"What Chase, No, not at all." Lilly says.

"Are you sure?   You never turn down a shower with me." Chase says.

"Oh Chase, I am not mad at you.   I just already took one and didn't feel like getting another." Lilly says.

"Oh okay,  I love you." Chase says kissing her.

"I love you too baby, so damn much." Lilly says pulling him in for a kiss.