Check out this Veiw

It's been quite a few months  since Lilly had Jonathan and he adjusted to the family nicely

It's been quite a few months  since Lilly had Jonathan and he adjusted to the family nicely. RJ, Aj and Lil Chase all made it to the final four and RJ ended up winning the cup. It was huge. After celebrating with the team Chase and Lilly headed home. Ryan and Gianna and Alex and Ashley came back with them. Lilly was taking her old man on a dream vacation. It was the night before they were leaving and Lilly was sitting out around the fire with Gi and Ash.

"I can't believe he hasn't figured it out." Gianna says

"I know right." Ashely says.

"I can't either but I love it because I never get to surprise him." Lilly says.

"He is going to love it. I am glad we can be here to help watch baby Jonathan." Gianna says.

"Me too. Thank you for that. I love you both so much." Lilly says.

"That's what friends do. Besides your mom 24/7 most of the year, you deserve to have a break once in a while. Also you keep Alex in line." Ashely says.

"I try too." Lilly replies.

They talked a bit more until they finally called it a night. Lilly heads into the house and up to her room. Her old man was already in bed. Lilly got in beside him and soon joined him in a much needed sleep.

The next morning Lilly woke up kissing Chase awake.

What's going on?" Chase asks

"I have something special planned for us." Lilly says.

"Okay." Chase says.

That was when the alarm went off.

"I already packed for me and you so we need to to head to the airfield." Lilly says.

"For what?" Chase asks.

"A trip for your 45th birthday. I'm taking you on one you've always wanted to go on.     Just you and me.    Our tribe is watching John." Lilly says.

"I can't wait to see where you are taking me." Chase says.

They both get up and get dressed. They then head to the airfield and board the plane waiting for them.

" Come we should probably get sleep it's going to be a long flight." Lilly says.

They head back to the bedroom and get ready for bed. Chase pins her to it.

"Wanna rejoin the mile high club?" Chase asks.

"Umm hmm." Lilly says.

They make love a few times before falling into a much needed sleep.

Later that morning Chase  and Lilly   woke up with a little under 4 hours to go until they landed.

"Damn we slept that long." Lilly   replies.