Bad Blood

It's  been a few weeks since Chase and Lilly came home from Jerusalem and got married and  also found out about Willow being bullied by Audrey Larson, Piper Harvick and Taylor and Molly Hamlin

It's been a few weeks since Chase and Lilly came home from Jerusalem and got married and also found out about Willow being bullied by Audrey Larson, Piper Harvick and Taylor and Molly Hamlin. Chase flew them to Charlotte and they were having a meeting at their house with Katelyn and Kyle, Kevin and Delana and Denny and Jordan. Lilly was going to make food for them.

"Mama can I help?" Natalia asks.

"Sure sweetie." Lilly says.

"What are we going to make?" Natalia asks.

"Lasagna sound good?" Lilly asks her.

"Umm hmm.   I like it.   Can we make Chicken Parm too it's daddy's favorite." Natalia says.

"Sure sweet pea." Lilly says.

Lilly gets out the ingredients they would need to make both and they sat out making it.   

"Well what's this?" Willow asks walking in.

"Mama and I making lunch." Natalia says.

"Aww let me take your picture." Willow says.

Willow took the picture

Willow took the picture.   They then finish the food and put it in the oven.    Lilly made some noodles to have with the chicken.      When it was done Lilly took the lasagna out of the oven and Willow was helping make the salad and garlic bread.

"Mom I have a bad feeling about this." Willow says.

"What sweetie?" Lilly asks.

"This meeting. I feel like things are going to get worse." Willow replies.

"Willow you don't deserve to be bullied. You are not a slut or a whore. Yes I know you got pregnant and you are only 15 but it's not the end of the world." Lilly says.

"I know. It really hurts me the fact that Audrey is a part of this. I mean I'm sure Piper, Taylor or Molly don't know what I know." Willow says.

"Ohhh do tell?" Lilly says intrigued.

"Audrey is messing around with Tanner." Willow says.