But Daddy, I love him

It's been a few weeks since Lilly had Lilly and things couldn't have been  more amazing than they were

It's been a few weeks since Lilly had Lilly and things couldn't have been  more amazing than they were.    Chase and was loving being off and enjoying time with his little girl.     He took her everywhere with him.

One morning Lilly woke up finding the bed empty and Lilly's crib empty she wondered down to the kitchen.   And that's where she found them.     Chase was carrying Lilly on his hip bouncing her.

"I love seeing you with her." Lilly says going over to them.

" Lilly says going over to them

Chase and Lilly share a kiss.

"You gonna give me one more?   Another girl?" Chase asks.

"Um how about no.   Absolutely not my baby factory is closed permanently." Lilly says.

Chase chuckled.    Lilly gave him a glare.     Chase then put Lilly in her swing.

"You go sit down.    I'm on daddy duty." Chase says kissing her head.

"Chase... you don't have to." Lilly says.

"Shush I want to.    You had Lilly a few weeks ago and u know your body is still recovering.   This is our prime season here at the farm.    You relax and let me handle everything." Chase replies.

"I love you." Lilly says.

She went into the living room and was looking at the things needed to be done before the season started.    Figured while she relaxed she could do some work.     Chase literally was Mister Mom.    He did school with the little ones, made sure they all go to where they needed with their activities all while making lunch and dinner.     It was amazing to watch.

The holidays came and went and soon enough the season started it.     Lilly was happy to get back to work.       The season went off with a bang with Chase winning the 500.     They were now in Phoenix for the first race there.     Lilly and Chase were at the track by themselves.   None of the kids wanted to go to the track they had a lot of activities going on.     Her parents wanted to keep Lilly and spend time with their granddaughter.        Lilly was getting dressed  when Chase came up behind her.